Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a way to draw traffic from a different Facebook group/page?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I would like to utilize Facebook a lot more, and in that regard, I would like to be able to somehow draw traffic from various Facebook pages and groups and bring them over to my page and then my sites. Is there a possible way of doing this through Facebook?

Advertisement Placeholder
You can get traffic from other groups or pages if the people that follow them are part of the client that will benefit from whatever you are offering.

Just make sure you are not spamming, you provide real help to them, and I would also advice being active each and every single day.

You can but you need to be careful about a lot of things. For example, share only in relevant groups and pages. For example if you want to share crypto related post on religion related page or group it simply does not work. Secondly, you also need to be careful about the number of followers on page or group. Your group and page should have a large following to generate decent traffic.

if you want to get traffic from different Facebook page I think the best thing for you to do is that you need to find the page you are interested to advertise and message the Facebook admin of that particular group or page and ask them that you will like to plait adverts on their Facebook page and follow the rules and regulation and whatever he or she says you should do. That's all I know.

I'm a member of many Facebook pages from across the world. From time to time, the members ask various questions that my blog can legitimately address. So I usually just answer and then refer them to the blog for further information. It's always prudent to check with the page admin before posting though. Although it's not a lot, this sometimes translates into traffic for my site.

No matter if it is a Facebook group, page, or website, bringing traffic is all about having a best content in your group. You need to pick the best niche and make sure you only talk about that niche, and nothing else. People dislike seeing barbie dolls if the page is about Sports car.

For instance, if your group is about sports car, you should share everything about sports car and nothing else, also having a sports car in your life would be great tool because people will actually believe you what you are talking about.

I would like to utilize Facebook a lot more, and in that regard, I would like to be able to somehow draw traffic from various Facebook pages and groups and bring them over to my page and then my sites. Is there a possible way of doing this through Facebook?
Yes dear you can attract a lot of people from Facebook because it's a platform that have massive traffic, if you want to attract more people, just make sure to spread quality posts on your Facebook page,

Yes, the best way to do this is to join different Facebook page and groups that are very similar to your niche. If you join groups related to your niche, automatically they will be interested in what you post too so it will be easy for you to draw them to your own blog to serve as traffic for you.

That's possible, especially when curious people exist, you don't have to tell people to check your page in comments, but by making special comments, they will be curious to check what's the page content about

Every work need time and full attention that every person can not do. If you want to get traffic from different Facebook page I think the best thing for you to do is that you need to find the page you are interested to advertise and message the Facebook admin of that particular group or page and ask them that you will like to plait adverts on their Facebook page and follow the rules and regulation and whatever he want just put that kind of data.

First create a Facebook group for your website, products or services. After you have done that, Just search for Facebook groups in your niche and join the one with most members and most active ones.

One these groups you join, make sure you post regularly on them, albeit the quality posts. In each post you make, try to bait the read to check your Facebook page for more. With that, you should be able to generate more traffic to you pages and subsisquently to your website too.

Yes it is possible ,but it also depends on whether the Facebook group accepts advertising from non admin .
In situations where they do , you should use discount advertising to draw traffic to your page . You should also create a post that can be able to convince them .

Facebook is becoming more stricter on spam these days so you should follow natural ways to tap traffic from other Facebook pages. A better way to do that is to meet the admin of the Facebook page you desire, discuss with him to run a sponsored post for you with a link to your own page or website. It may be free or cost you some amount.

I think the only way to attract the members of a Facebook group is to regularly post in that group and your post must be interesting. It is like building a brand of yourself so it will take time to create a good and respectable impression on the members. When you have gained that status then a post with a hint on your website will stir the imagination of your followers (in that group) and they may check on your website. But again, it takes time so you cannot be in a hurry.

Yes, you can utilize other groups to drive traffic to your own group or page. Post your Facebook page or link in other groups or try to send messenger messages to active members of other groups. Make a conversation with them and describes your page or group to them and send them links to join

Yes you can, if you have a good copywriting skill I don't why not. Create a juicy offer , something irresistible to be able to drive traffic to your website, however before you do that you must ensure you have the goods( very good content).

If you want to drive traffic to your site via favebook for free you can do it in three ways. First, share on your timeline. Since you are sharing with friends and family you will get traffic. Second and third options are sharing on your facebook page or in the facebook group where you are a member.

You can get traffic from other groups or pages if the people that follow them are part of the client that will benefit from whatever you are offering.
Just make sure you are not spamming, you provide real help to them, and I would also advice being active each and every single day.

Repurpose Your Content​

Typically, in a group, you’ll also have non-promo days.
You might be tempted to avoid groups on days that aren’t promotional. This is a mistake.
You can still promote your content these days, but the key here is to do it strategically. And one great way is to repurpose your content into a Facebook post.
Having content-rich posts immediately alerts people that you’re credible and useful because you bring value each time you post.
And some professional bloggers have predicted that blog commenting is dead or dying because people want to consume and interact with content on social media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds