Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a way to draw traffic from a different Facebook group/page?

I would like to utilize Facebook a lot more, and in that regard, I would like to be able to somehow draw traffic from various Facebook pages and groups and bring them over to my page and then my sites. Is there a possible way of doing this through Facebook?
Yes you can pay some of the group adminstrators and run your ads directly on their group, then paste your website so members can visit. You can also run a Facebook ad and share to tour Facebook group then target members via Pixels

Advertisement Placeholder
You can drive traffic from facebook group and facebook pages. However, there are certain things to follow, For example, your pages and groups need to have very large fan following, secondly, the pages and groups should have genuine followers.

Of course you can get referral from someone's social media page to your own social media page by posting a topic that has to do with your own page and then posting the link to your own page on that same topic that will attract people to comment on the topic.

If you want to get traffic from your facebook page but you do not have a large following, you can boost your post. Post boosting means paying facebook to run your ads. You can get quality traffic.

if you want to get traffic from different Facebook page I think the best thing for you to do is that you need to find the page you are interested to advertise and message the Facebook admin of that particular group or page and ask them that you will like to plait adverts on their Facebook page and follow the rules and regulation and whatever he or she says you should do. That's all I know.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds