Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a way to draw traffic from a different Facebook group/page?

Just make sure you are not spamming, you provide real help to them, and I would also advice being active each and every single day.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can but you need to be careful about a lot of things. For example, share only in relevant groups and pages. For example if you want to share crypto related post on religion related page or group it simply does not work. Secondly, you also need to be careful about the number of followers on page or group. Your group and page should have a large following to generate decent traffic.

Other than posting your group's name or link into the other Facebook groups that you wanted to get traffic with. You can add the people in there and invite them directly to join or like your Facebook group/page. Of course it's not guaranteed that they will join but you should get a good amount of members by doing that on many different groups/page.

Yes, to do that you have to go to groups and pages similar to your page and post and like these pages.For example, if you create a Cryptocurrency Information Related Page, you will only need to visit Crypto Related Pages because people who have liked these pages are interested in it.If you post on other pages, people will report your posts and traffic will not increase.

Well facebook is an open platforms where you can get to meet lots of friends and run your business and many more, there is no law that says you can't share your link on the site, since facebook is an open platform then yes you can draw a lot of traffic from it from people you know down to the ones you don't even know at all, if you want traffic to your website introduce to your friend what you are into and by doing so share them your links to check out your website, also inform them to introduce your product to their friends on their list and by doing so you get more people to look to your website and from there you are gurantee to get traffic to your site.

I would like to utilize Facebook a lot more, and in that regard, I would like to be able to somehow draw traffic from various Facebook pages and groups and bring them over to my page and then my sites. Is there a possible way of doing this through Facebook?
As a business owner, you work hard to drive traffic to your site. But what if there was a free way to create a group filled with like-minded people interested in you and your business, then turn that group into a steady stream of traffic for your website or blog? Good news: You can with Facebook groups.
[automerge]1611551350[/automerge]
I would like to utilize Facebook a lot more, and in that regard, I would like to be able to somehow draw traffic from various Facebook pages and groups and bring them over to my page and then my sites. Is there a possible way of doing this through Facebook?
As a business owner, you work hard to drive traffic to your site. But what if there was a free way to create a group filled with like-minded people interested in you and your business, then turn that group into a steady stream of traffic for your website or blog? Good news: You can with Facebook groups.

There are number of pages on Facebook that you can choose for getting traffic these groups you join, make sure you post regularly on them, albeit the quality posts. In each post you make, try to bait the read to check your Facebook page for more. With that, you should be able to generate more traffic to you pages and subsisquently to your website too.

You can but you need to be careful about a lot of things. For example, share only in relevant groups and pages. For example if you want to share crypto related post on religion related page or group it simply does not work. Secondly, you also need to be careful about the number of followers on page or group. Your group and page should have a large following to generate decent traffic.
I'v done this a lot although I get a lot of likes at times and few likes at times. But my followers never increased. Still the same as it were even before sharing my post to other groups. How can I increase my followers from other groups or page

You can create awareness for your facebook page or group by keep posting content everyday, shares your contents on other groups and pages make sure your group is opened for discussion and suggestions and you will see good result.

Concerning if there is a way to draw traffic from different Facebook page or group. Well, I believe an individual can attract or draw traffic from other Facebook page by making sure of joining other groups related to his line of business or niche, then from there, when you start posting good, creative and quality posts, people will have interest and slide to your page or profile

There are so many ways to dray traffic from a different page. The first one is to pay the convener of the page to advertise for you and send traffic to the location of your choice. The second way to do that is to be active on the page that way people will always go back to your private page.

Of course, you can draw facebook traffic from different groups of facebook or other social media with the help of high quality of products as well as by approach of contacts. Your posts of products should be daily on facebook pages and your posts should be attracted and interested so that audience will give you proper response and better feedback.

Whatever the business, if you are an expert in it, you can grow in it and earn your profit. If you want to grow in it, you must first search it thoroughly.

Facebook page and group is one way to drive traffic to a website. But we need to take note of something. Facebook are blocking post with many links.
One way for our post with links not to get blocked is to have not more than one link. And not more than two post in an hour

I believe you can get more traffic on your Facebook page by posting things more educational and don't post anything about scam and post legit pictures and also funny stories and videos, I believe with this many people will be attracted to your page or group

You can traffic from facebook groups and facebook pages. However, the group where you are member needs to be public and should have a large members. Likewise, to build traffic from facebook pages, you need to have a large fan base on your pages. Your followers should be genuinely interested in your content.

You can always drive traffic via the facebook pages, you may sell some stuffs online via a website and want people from all over a location to know this and purchase from you, you can always advertise your stuffs and the site using facebook sponsored posts via your page and targeting a wide range of demographics, by this you get lots of engagements, likes and traffics to your website thereby leading to lots of purchase.

Sure there is a way to draw traffic from different Facebook groups that you either create or you joined. There are some groups that will ban you for inserting links and there are some that don't ban you for inserting links to your sites or telegram channel or Whatsapp group links. Use such groups instead

Driving traffic from groups has not worked for me because on the groups where I was a member, people were interested in sharing only their content, they did not care what other members were sharing.

Don't really know much on generating traffic from other facebook pages or groups to your own page,but i certainly know that by posting valuable contents on such pages or groups will attract traffic to your page.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds