Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a foolproof plan when it comes to business?

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
I wish we have such a thing so that everyone can do some or the other business. However, I don't think such a foolproof plan exists in the business world. It's all about coming up with an idea that would work(based on the current requirements) and establishing it in the right time, with a bit of luck.

Apart from that, I can't think of anything else. What about you guys?

Do you think a foolproof plan exists so that no one would face loses when it comes to doing a business? Or do you have any tips to minimize the loses in business? If so, please share them here.

Advertisement Placeholder
I wish we have such a thing so that everyone can do some or the other business. However, I don't think such a foolproof plan exists in the business world. It's all about coming up with an idea that would work(based on the current requirements) and establishing it in the right time, with a bit of luck.

Do you think a foolproof plan exists so that no one would face loses when it comes to doing a business? Or do you have any tips to minimize the loses in business? If so, please share them here.
A good plan is possible, but things change which you have no control over. For example, the price of gasoline is increasing, interest rates are increasing, your suppliers may have problems and much more.

We may not say a "foolproof" plan rather we may assume that our plan might be better. This is because each and every business plan has its own loopholes as well.

Not really. Business is complex, and success depends on so many different factors. It's hard to say that just any one thing is the key to success.

However, I would say that there are some things that you can do to increase your chances of success. Here are a few:
  • Pick an industry or area of business that you're passionate about. If you're not excited by what you're doing and why you're doing it, then it will be harder for you to stay motivated and keep going when things get tough.
  • Make sure your product or service is something people want or need and will pay for. Don't try to sell something that no one wants!
  • Know your customers! Understand who they are, what their problems are and how they feel about your product or service before launching your business so that you can tailor your marketing efforts accordingly.

Having good plans are very important in our businesses, if you want your business to succeed you need to have a good business plans, that's only if you want success.

Even if there's a foolproof, people wills till fail because the foolproof is from human like us and it's not from God. The most important thing in business how to push yourself up after any failure

We all know how important it is to have good plans for our businesses. If you want your business to succeed, you must have a solid business plan. A good plan is like a strong foundation

There's no fool proof plan when it comes to running a business; the best you can do is equip yourself with the requisite knowledge, read about and learn from other successful business men then pray other factors beyond your control go well.

i know for a fact there is no fail proof plan when it comes to business as uncertainties usually happens and this uncertainties can result in us losing a lot of our invested capital on the business.

There is no foolproof plan, because everyone is different and not everyone's circumstances are the same. The best thing I can say, is research, learn, take your time, don't rush and pay attention. It's not going to be easy, but if you work your butt off, you'll make it no problem.

Whenever it relates to business operation, there is no infallible strategy. The greatest you can do is arm yourself with the needed information, research and pick up tips coming from different industrialists.

No matter how strategic you can be in a business definitely you most record failure many times without number. In business plans we only predict and apply,it may pay and may fail that is said to be a risk taking

I don't think there is a foolproof plan on business. If there was, most business that have failed would not have failed. One just has to be hopeful and do everything to avoid failure in business.

Having good plans are very important in our businesses, if you want your business to succeed you need to have a good business plans, that's only if you want success.

Planning also involves creating a good strategy that could help you prevent losses and manage thing in a really great manner. This is possible when you work with a team.

Planning also involves creating a good strategy that could help you prevent losses and manage thing in a really great manner. This is possible when you work with a team.
You have a good point there, if you don't have a good strategy in your business you will not arrive at the Best results,a lot of businesses has failed because of this.

You have a good point there, if you don't have a good strategy in your business you will not arrive at the Best results,a lot of businesses has failed because of this.

This is also why many traders fail as well. This is due to the fact that they do not have the right kind of plan when it comes to investing in trade and finance sector and markets like Forex and cryptocurrency markets.

Actually there is no a footprint in running a business but it all depends on your ideas developed in othet to start and be successful in it. you developed ideas based on your capacity and capital to run.

This is also why many traders fail as well. This is due to the fact that they do not have the right kind of plan when it comes to investing in trade and finance sector and markets like Forex and cryptocurrency markets.
If you are having that kind of mindset as a forex or crypto trader I'm very sure you are not going to earn a single amount of money in the market, this very important.

Actually there is no a footprint in running a business but it all depends on your ideas developed in othet to start and be successful in it. you developed ideas based on your capacity and capital to run.

The development of ideas also depend on many different kinds of things and I think that you should be creative in the first place before you could start thinking about newly developed ideas that could help you to become successful when it comes to business.

The most important thing at the end of the day is that you should look for how you are going to be accountable to yourself. There are not too many people that can do something like this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds