Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a foolproof plan when it comes to business?

Search does not exist and we have to understand that there are different business that exist around the world with different strategies A strategy for this business may not likely be the same strategy that should be applied in another business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even if there is something that everyone can do, people will fail. The most important thing in business is to bounce back from failure

Not really. Most businesses fail. You just have to be resilient and willing to learn via your mistakes. It helps to have finances for mistakes as most people fail and don't have the means to start again.

The most important thing at the end of the day is that you should look for how you are going to be accountable to yourself. There are not too many people that can do something like this.
That's true,you also need to have the experience of what you're doing if you don't have the full knowledge there is no way you can do it perfectly.

Sometimes people don't really loved sharing there proof of business success with other people around them due to security reasons but I always believe anyone who makes positive comments of his success in business.

There is no business that comes without any kind of risk. if you want to go into a business, risk management is one of the major things you need to learn because they must at some point face some losses.

I Don't think there is any general strategies that could be applied to have automatic success in business are not the same. A lot of people that are having success in business are people who have dedicated their time to work hard.

I wish we have such a thing so that everyone can do some or the other business. However, I don't think such a foolproof plan exists in the business world. It's all about coming up with an idea that would work(based on the current requirements) and establishing it in the right time, with a bit of luck.

Apart from that, I can't think of anything else. What about you guys?

Do you think a foolproof plan exists so that no one would face loses when it comes to doing a business? Or do you have any tips to minimize the loses in business? If so, please share them here.
To me its possible if you have a good business plan to take you through the thick and thin of the business , without a good business plan and knowing much about the business , the business is bound to fail .

Even if there is something that everyone can do, people will fail. The most important thing in business is to bounce back from failure
Probably, There is no hundred percent assurance that any business would succeed both online and offline. Anyone who is ready to go into a business must be ready to take some level of risks.

Search does not exist and we have to understand that there are different business that exist around the world with different strategies A strategy for this business may not likely be the same strategy that should be applied in another business.

The main issue is that each and every kind of business is quite different. This is why each and every kind of business requires a really different kind of approach.

The main issue is that each and every kind of business is quite different. This is why each and every kind of business requires a really different kind of approach.
Exactly and this approach are of different ways. it could be different in terms of marketing in terms of satisfactions of customer .
You just have to develop your own unique strategy and approach when starting a new business.

Exactly , so many people sometimes are always discourage when thier plans is not working out the way they expected. But sometimes giving up is not the best option as you can lose so much. Though sometimes it becomes difficult to hold on

The most important thing at the end of the day is that you should look for how you are going to be accountable to yourself. There are not too many people that can do something like this.
Also have an exit plan invade things does not go as you plan them, this would not leave you stuck in a corner you can not come out from, as most business tend to fail within the first five years of existence

I wish we have such a thing so that everyone can do some or the other business. However, I don't think such a foolproof plan exists in the business world. It's all about coming up with an idea that would work(based on the current requirements) and establishing it in the right time, with a bit of luck.

Apart from that, I can't think of anything else. What about you guys?

Do you think a foolproof plan exists so that no one would face loses when it comes to doing a business? Or do you have any tips to minimize the loses in business? If so, please share them here.
I don't think that there is necessarily a plan that would always work when it comes to ensuring a business does not face losses. It depends on how the enterprise owner goes about his or her activities.

We are human and we can't predict everything that might happen to our business in the future , though we might have ideas of what might happen in the future and we will have a possible solution to tackle it but we can't know everything .

Data in business is one of the aspects that a lot of people usually neglect and it comes back to haunt them. Foolproof in every business is important and also how consistently you update them does matter too.

Exactly and this approach are of different ways. it could be different in terms of marketing in terms of satisfactions of customer .
You just have to develop your own unique strategy and approach when starting a new business.

Since each and every business is quite different, the marketing technique and methods of all the businesses are also pretty different as well. this is something we must understand.

Since each and every business is quite different, the marketing technique and methods of all the businesses are also pretty different as well. this is something we must understand.
Exactly. Most times customers in the market are looking for products that are highly unique and different from what the normal market are offering. Creating a unique product even when there are so many alternative will be a big goal for you.

I always advise the people who we are together everyday that you should always have a full proof of their business. This can be able to help you in a multiple of ways that you cannot even imagine.

Whatever you are doing I'll advise you to have a plan,if you don't have there's no way you can succeed, that's not happening, if you want to be successful you definitely need to have a plan.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds