Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the backup plan just as important as the original business plan?

Back up plan should be as important as the main plan because we don't know what might happen to the original plan, if you take the backup with levity then you might be in for a long thing.
You are completely correct and also having a back-up plan gives you a sense of security and as a result you are more willing to take risks when it comes to your business which could be quite profitable and helpful to you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Its always good to have a backup plan on a business. With this method you will definitely know where to head to and what to do in the long run to go away out of the problem you face in business

I think the back up plan is as important as the original business plan because it is still part of the entire business planning package put together for that particular business from the get go.

When you have any business idea it is important that you consider and plan for the worst case scenario as well because there's always going to be factors that you cannot account for and therefore you have to be quick I'm thinking on your feet for having a contingency. For many business proposals that is not going to be smooth sailing and you will not get exactly what you have planned for. Sometimes it could be minor changes that need to be made to the business plan and other times it could be drastic changes that could greatly impact the way the business is being run.

It is for this reason that it is very important that every business plan have a backup plan as well in order to ensure that there is a contingency should things go wrong or should things be unpredictable. In my opinion the back-up plan that you have for your business is almost as important as the original business plan because it is your safety net and therefore it is important to have a good safety net to provide you with peace of mind and ensure that you are able to create a successful business.

Do you believe that a back-up plan is necessary or do you think that it is important to just stick to one idea and to plan that out there early and hope for the best?
The existence of a backup plan is because as an entrepreneur you are aware the business road is not a bed of roses but filled with so many life challenges.

The existence of a backup plan is because as an entrepreneur you are aware the business road is not a bed of roses but filled with so many life challenges.
Exactly! And there are many unexpected scenarios that could arise as well and therefore you have to have a contingency plan in order to deal with all of these as well.

When you have any business idea it is important that you consider and plan for the worst case scenario as well because there's always going to be factors that you cannot account for and therefore you have to be quick I'm thinking on your feet for having a contingency. For many business proposals that is not going to be smooth sailing and you will not get exactly what you have planned for. Sometimes it could be minor changes that need to be made to the business plan and other times it could be drastic changes that could greatly impact the way the business is being run.

It is for this reason that it is very important that every business plan have a backup plan as well in order to ensure that there is a contingency should things go wrong or should things be unpredictable. In my opinion the back-up plan that you have for your business is almost as important as the original business plan because it is your safety net and therefore it is important to have a good safety net to provide you with peace of mind and ensure that you are able to create a successful business.

Do you believe that a back-up plan is necessary or do you think that it is important to just stick to one idea and to plan that out there early and hope for the best?
Speaking of a back up plan, it is important especially when starting a new business. Starting a new business something you've never done before you should do proper research and adequate planning and backup plan is not left out since it's something new you are starting you should think of possible challenges you will face and also get the solution. A back up plan is a plan set aside if the original plan fails. The back up plan helps a lot and will help you when the original plan fails so it's as important as the original plan.

Exactly the point. Back up plan is very important in a business. The original plan might fail with time, you should always as a business owner have a back up plan to fall back on

Speaking of a back up plan, it is important especially when starting a new business. Starting a new business something you've never done before you should do proper research and adequate planning and backup plan is not left out since it's something new you are starting you should think of possible challenges you will face and also get the solution. A back up plan is a plan set aside if the original plan fails. The back up plan helps a lot and will help you when the original plan fails so it's as important as the original plan.
I think that many people think that he back up plan is a way of planning for failure and that is why they try to avoid it and only have one main plan, but in my opinion i think that it is rather like a plan for definite success.

You are completely correct and also having a back-up plan gives you a sense of security and as a result you are more willing to take risks when it comes to your business which could be quite profitable and helpful to you.
Exactly, with a back up plan you can take those big risks and still be able to sleep at night, because if the risk fails it will be painful but you will have something to fall bask on

Having a back up plan should be as important as having the original plan . This is because the back up plan won't be fruitful if it was not designed in such a way that on it's own ,it can be able to serve as a business when the initial business plan fails .
This is why for some people ,back up plan is a modified initial business plan ,because by then the mistakes made are taken care of
Back up plan is a shield to when things do not go on as planed.i remember when we started our logistic outfit,we had wanted to do an articulated vehicle trucking plan,but as things unfold and we are still new in the industry,we had to fall back to plan-b,which is courier(city wide) services.

Yes, back-up plans are always important in every aspect of life, not just business. You must always analyse the business strategy from various angles and this is how you create a back-up plan in order to deal with problems related to business.

Exactly, with a back up plan you can take those big risks and still be able to sleep at night, because if the risk fails it will be painful but you will have something to fall bask on
Exactly! I think that it will also give you a sense of freedom in the business to try and develop it further even if it is doing well because the change could brign aroudn mroe income for you as well.

Nope. The original plan is always the best. The back up is there so if the original final you'll have what to fall back on. Hence, back up are important

I understand you that the original plan is the best and the back up plan is to support the original plan but sometimes the back up plan looks better than the original plan.
Nope. The original plan is always the best. The back up is there so if the original final you'll have what to fall back on. Hence, back up are important

I understand you that the original plan is the best and the back up plan is to support the original plan but sometimes the back up plan looks better than the original plan.
If the back up actually looks better why waste your time on the original business plan. It is called plan B or option B for a reason. You kept it as a 2nd choice remember?

Well backup plan is very important in running a business because it's seen as a two way trafficking of dealing with your business when ever circumstance occur you can be able to handle the situation immediately without further struggling kn how to deal with the situation on ground.

Yes. Every bit of a back up plan from th begining to the end of it is as important as the original business plan for that business. The back up plan serves as a contingency to the main plan in case of eventualities

If the back up actually looks better why waste your time on the original business plan. It is called plan B or option B for a reason. You kept it as a 2nd choice remember?
Actually the Plan B or backup plan is a contingent action that you do when the problem appears. Plan B is all about a problem that may arise or when the Plan A or original plan did not work well. Of course, there is a big difference in Plan A with Plan B because their purpose are not the same.

I think logically it is impossible for the quality of two plans to be the same so I just think that the back-up plan should be a very worthy one too.

Without the backup plan, the enetire business and it's original plan can go into shreds if situations or the odds in business go against you. So, yes, the back up plan for a business is as important as a part of the business plan itself

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds