Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the backup plan just as important as the original business plan?

Yes, backup is much as planing because it gives you the direction of how you handle your business, backup in a business is really important in every business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every business needs a back up plan,as a business man it is very poor for you to have just one business plan,back up plan keeps the business flowing under affecting issues

Yes, a backup plan is very important just as much as the original business plan. However, much resources should be channelled towards making a business to succeed according to the original business plan.

Well, there is no harm having a plan B on whatever we are involving ourselves into especially if it's something that has the possibility of turning out or going sideways. It's something a business man falls back on to protect his business if eventually the main business plan fails him

It is not as important as the original business plan but it is extremely important, as the original plan might not turned out well as planned earlier, in such a scenario is where the back up plan comes to play to save your business from failing. So it might not be as important as an original plan but it is quite important.
Exactly. It is never as important as the original plan. If you think the back up plan is so perfect why not opt for that instead of wasting your time on the initial plan.

Yes it is actually very important,it has to be thorough so it will be easy for you and so it will produce a lot of income and so one has to be very careful when actually planning a backup

It is not as important as the original business plan but it is extremely important, as the original plan might not turned out well as planned earlier, in such a scenario is where the back up plan comes to play to save your business from failing. So it might not be as important as an original plan but it is quite important.
These are things one need to put into consideration while he is on a venture,it is called a venture because it is filled with uncertainty.So it is very paramount for it to be included in the overall plan for the business.

When your business is bound to fail, no plan can make it successful. this is what I believe. However, this does not mean that you should never have a secondary plan to deal with things. You can try again and again.

When you have any business idea it is important that you consider and plan for the worst case scenario as well because there's always going to be factors that you cannot account for and therefore you have to be quick I'm thinking on your feet for having a contingency. For many business proposals that is not going to be smooth sailing and you will not get exactly what you have planned for. Sometimes it could be minor changes that need to be made to the business plan and other times it could be drastic changes that could greatly impact the way the business is being run.

It is for this reason that it is very important that every business plan have a backup plan as well in order to ensure that there is a contingency should things go wrong or should things be unpredictable. In my opinion the back-up plan that you have for your business is almost as important as the original business plan because it is your safety net and therefore it is important to have a good safety net to provide you with peace of mind and ensure that you are able to create a successful business.

Do you believe that a back-up plan is necessary or do you think that it is important to just stick to one idea and to plan that out there early and hope for the best?
It is important too.
Personally, i don't see the need for a back up business plan if I am certain that my business would do well.

When your business is bound to fail, no plan can make it successful. this is what I believe. However, this does not mean that you should never have a secondary plan to deal with things. You can try again and again.
I do disagree with your point, no business is bound to fail. It's just because it is either handled by the wrong person or being run by a bad business strategy. A business you think is a waste, a professional in the field can come in, take over and turn things around

Yes a back up plan is as important as an orginal business plan. It is always important to have a back up in anything one is doing because one might never know what will happen to the original plab.

Yes, the backup plan will provide you with direct access to how you should balance your firm in the event that your initial business plan experiences a downturn. When your original plan fails to fulfill your expectations, you will have a backup plan and a survival strategy in place.

it is not as important as the original plan, but it is something important in the business plan because you have to have a backup plan :) analyze the situation and think that if something doesn't work, apply plan b.

Most business are succeeding without any backup plan, but if you have an opportunity or the capability of having a back-up plan then there is no problem it is not really compulsory that you needs to have it.. most especially for new upcoming business.

Most business are succeeding without any backup plan, but if you have an opportunity or the capability of having a back-up plan then there is no problem it is not really compulsory that you needs to have it.. most especially for new upcoming business.
Having or not having a backup plan does not really guarantee the success of the business, it's more like having a safety net Incase things do not go as planned, to have something to fall back to rather than starting from scratch.

Backup planning in a business is very important because it will help you to have full access in your business, to know everything about the business you want to start.

Having or not having a backup plan does not really guarantee the success of the business, it's more like having a safety net Incase things do not go as planned, to have something to fall back to rather than starting from scratch.
Then people should rather focus on how they can grow their business and not to depend on the back-up plan for anything, because personally I would rather focus on how to make my business successful .in fact I may not even have a back-up plan if I am establishing a business in a good location.

Then people should rather focus on how they can grow their business and not to depend on the back-up plan for anything, because personally I would rather focus on how to make my business successful .in fact I may not even have a back-up plan if I am establishing a business in a good location.
I understand your point of view but the reason why having a backup plan is necessary is just to be prepared for unforseen circumstances. There are times the business might not go as planned to you might hit some losses or a dead end, instead of starting again form the beginning, a backup plan prevents that and gives you something to fall back to as well.

Business plan is very important in any business you find to do, because without having any business plan in the business your business will not grow, so you really need a business plan.

I understand your point of view but the reason why having a backup plan is necessary is just to be prepared for unforseen circumstances. There are times the business might not go as planned to you might hit some losses or a dead end, instead of starting again form the beginning, a backup plan prevents that and gives you something to fall back to as well.
But even if this is necessary like you just said, most people do not really have a backup plan over here as I understand. a lot of people are just established their business and rely on that business alone... Don't you think so ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds