Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is the backup plan just as important as the original business plan?

When you have any business idea it is important that you consider and plan for the worst case scenario as well because there's always going to be factors that you cannot account for and therefore you have to be quick I'm thinking on your feet for having a contingency. For many business proposals that is not going to be smooth sailing and you will not get exactly what you have planned for. Sometimes it could be minor changes that need to be made to the business plan and other times it could be drastic changes that could greatly impact the way the business is being run.

It is for this reason that it is very important that every business plan have a backup plan as well in order to ensure that there is a contingency should things go wrong or should things be unpredictable. In my opinion the back-up plan that you have for your business is almost as important as the original business plan because it is your safety net and therefore it is important to have a good safety net to provide you with peace of mind and ensure that you are able to create a successful business.

Do you believe that a back-up plan is necessary or do you think that it is important to just stick to one idea and to plan that out there early and hope for the best?
A back up plan is necessary and just as important as the first plan.cause it's the back up plan the backs you up when everything goes south....your back up plan should be as good as your first plan .....

Advertisement Placeholder
The back up plan is very important just as the original plan. The original plan makes it possible for you follow strictly the blueprint but when things ain't going as planned, you'll fall back on the back up plan

Yes it is very correct that a back-up plan is as important as the original plan, sometimes these things just work with our preferences, one might prefer the original plan to the back-up plan but some backup plans are way more important than the original plants

It might be important, but for me I do not even have any plan to have a back-up plan because if I'm starting my business, I will just believe it to be to be successful, if I have more money I will still invest in my business.

This is true. Having a backup plan will always give you a fallback when the going is not right in your business. Most big businesses do this and it is a great way to keep up with what is happening in your business world.
Yes backup plan is also very important as the initial business plan back-up plan is a plan which involves some kind of statistical move that one will make in case his original plan fails

It might be important, but for me I do not even have any plan to have a back-up plan because if I'm starting my business, I will just believe it to be to be successful, if I have more money I will still invest in my business.
That's quite risky to have such assumption. One can never be certain what happens , also having a back up plan doesn't mean that you are not confident in the business

Back up business plan can help you to immediately switch over to another thing or it can help you to take a quick action when the type of the business you were going into is not moving as it was expected, it is really important.

The back up plan is very important just as the original plan. The original plan makes it possible for you follow strictly the blueprint but when things ain't going as planned, you'll fall back on the back up plan
We call it Plan B which means it is what you can do when the plan did not go right. In Plan B there is a contingent action that you have designed like when the sales go down maybe your contingent plan would be to launch a marketing campaign in social media.

That's quite risky to have such assumption. One can never be certain what happens , also having a back up plan doesn't mean that you are not confident in the business
Having a back-up plan in a business means that you need to separate some money independently in case anything happened today current business you are doing ,well to me I do not have money to spare for now that is the reason.

You should take note that you can never have two plans of equal magnitude. You should though try to make the back up plan as good but do not overdo it.

You never know what would happen in business no matter how sure the opportunity looks like. You should create a back up plan that is good and can be built on.
You are totally right in your submission. Having a back up plan is like having an extra heart, in case one fails or stop working the other will pick up. So also is back up plan to any business, no one can tell what the future has in stock for the business.

A backup plan for a business should be as solid and original as the main business plan always. The back up plan should not be coming as an after thought when things are already going bad in the business

Having a back-up plan in a business means that you need to separate some money independently in case anything happened today current business you are doing ,well to me I do not have money to spare for now that is the reason.
It is not necessary you keep out money for the back up plans. Is just a written or analyzed plans on what to do when what you expected didn't come . So it is only carried out when the first plan fails.

It is not necessary you keep out money for the back up plans. Is just a written or analyzed plans on what to do when what you expected didn't come . So it is only carried out when the first plan fails.
The reason i said it was not necessary is because I don't see the need ,it is something I can just plan on my head, if you think that it is something that is to be done as a normal standard business organisation then and think about it.

The reason i said it was not necessary is because I don't see the need ,it is something I can just plan on my head, if you think that it is something that is to be done as a normal standard business organisation then and think about it.
Well , you are entitled to your own opinion . You must not follow mine , so if you feel you do not have any plan for a second back up plan , then follow your heart.

This is true. Having a backup plan will always give you a fallback when the going is not right in your business. Most big businesses do this and it is a great way to keep up with what is happening in your business world.
To me a back up plan is as good as the current plan because sometimes if the business fail to materialise , there's better plan in the corner to update and support the failed plan.

Back up plan is important. Before you start your business you shuld have a clear idea on what to do in the situation when the business fails or does not profit.

Every plan is important, very important because if you plan for the beginning and not the end, you might as well be planning for your end because what happens if you can't start or begin

Declining the reinforcement plan is a critical subject of numerous fruitful business people and other saints. ... back-up arrangement, which is truly the arrangement they wish you'd go with in any case, right?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds