Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is staff car parking a must?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very necessary for companies to provide free parking space for their staffs. Most of the commercial banks in my country provides free parking space for their staffs. But there is usually in notification written on the wall that cars are parked at owner's risk.

When building a modernised company or organisation , its normal to build a better and modernised car parking space to allow workers and the management to park their cars and also be safe from car theft.

I think car parking must be free for the employees working for a company. And, the company must provide security as well for their vehicles.

I mean it will really help the staff if such a thing will exist, but usually it is not that easy to afford that and not every area can has parking spots, but if it will be available for the staff it will really help them, because then they wouldn't have to be driving around looking for a parking for minutes and even hours (depending on the place) they will simply have their own parking spots and then everyone will be happy. If the company is rich it can afford such things but usually so far as I've seen it is not the case and not every company has parking spots for their staff, which is unfortunate but that's how it is.

Car parking for staff is supposed to be free. I do not see any need for one to continuously expect staff members to pay just for parking their cars. It should only be so if there is free bus for staff .

The companies should always look for the conveniency of its staffs and their customers because if a parking space is provided, the customers and staffs would be able to park their cars and motorbikes very easily without stress. It is one of the ways to make things easier.

In my own opinion , car packing for members of staff of an organisation should be a must and it must be free but in cars of other people , the organisation might use that as an avenue to make money.
Car parking for staff is supposed to be free. I do not see any need for one to continuously expect staff members to pay just for parking their cars. It should only be so if there is free bus for staff .

In my own opinion , car packing for members of staff of an organisation should be a must and it must be free but in cars of other people , the organisation might use that as an avenue to make money.
Well, staff car parking will promote orderliness in the business or office premises. However, it is not ideal to charge staff for the space provided for parking their vehicles.

Well, staff car parking will promote orderliness in the business or office premises. However, it is not ideal to charge staff for the space provided for parking their vehicles.
Car parking parking is a good thing to have for a company and an organisation like schools and other organisation which should be fire , but i am talking about public car packing which people paid to park.

Car parking parking is a good thing to have for a company and an organisation like schools and other organisation which should be fire , but i am talking about public car packing which people paid to park.
I understand your point and I think it is a very good idea. It will prevent indiscriminate parking of vehicles and ensure ensure security of belongings inside the car since people would be watching over them.

I think it depends on the company.

Bigger businesses that have a huge parking lot that is open to the public doesn't need to provide it but for a smaller company, it is ideal to have a separate are for workers to park just so the space for customers and clients is not taken away,

I think it depends on the company.

Bigger businesses that have a huge parking lot that is open to the public doesn't need to provide it but for a smaller company, it is ideal to have a separate are for workers to park just so the space for customers and clients is not taken away,
This is exactly something that I buy. Everything depends on the kind of company that you're working for. If it's a company that can afford to make provision for a free parking space for their staffs, it's something they should do and vice versa.

The company where I work have provision for it but it doesn't mean that if they don't have it that I wouldn't take the job. It's not a priority for me to be very honest.

It is not a must but it's only considerable the company provides such benefits for its staff considering the expenses that'll be incurred once staff are made to constantly pay for parking. It'll be better to acquire an expanse of land that could be used or lease a space for this purpose.

It is not a must but it's only considerable the company provides such benefits for its staff considering the expenses that'll be incurred once staff are made to constantly pay for parking. It'll be better to acquire an expanse of land that could be used or lease a space for this purpose.
Though its not a must to build a car park depending on the financial capability of the company , but most company can afford to build the car parking space for the staff.

Though its not a must to build a car park depending on the financial capability of the company , but most company can afford to build the car parking space for the staff.

I think that staff parking is a privilege for the staff by the company. This is understandable because they are a important part of the business organisation. So, I do not see anything wrong with that.

Well a car parking side for staff or employees is not really a most but I think it will be better and safer to create a car parking side to make things more easier and organize in a business or company for the workers or employees

It is the responsibility of the company to provide a car park space for the employees. The comfortability of the employee should be the company's watchword and that is why all of these things should be put in place.

I believe all companies should provide a parking space for their employees. Employees shouldn't feel stranded every morning looking for where to park their vehicles.

We are talking about a company here , so a company should be big enough to provide a parking space for its employers , so staff car parking is a must in a big companies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds