Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is staff car parking a must?

I think what is optainable else where might be totally different from other clime,in our country one does not pay for a parking lot,whether in a public or a private setting,fees does not apply here.

Advertisement Placeholder
Is free car parking for motorbikes and car a requirement when searching for a job? Do you feel it should be made mandatory (law) for businesses to provide free parking to their staff, or to reimburse the costs?

What’s your view? Should managers provide their staff with free parking for vehicles?
I think parking should be free for the staff because the business owner should give his employees such a feeling that the company is their second home, this will encourage them to work better.

Well When building a modernised company or organisation , its normal to build a better and modernised car parking space to allow workers and the management to park their cars and also be safe from car theft.

modernised company or organisation , its normal to build a better and modernised car parking space to allow workers and the management to park their cars and also be safe from car theft.

I think in a company that involves alot of staffs, car parks is necessary even though not mandatory but it will helped to keep the environment in an orderly manner.

You are going to be doing your staff a lot of good and your workplace is going to be a lot organised if you are going to create a private parking space for them to park their vehicles.

If you do not give them a parking space then they will have to use the public means of transportation and they might arrive late to the workplace most of the time so it just makes sense that you should.

You are going to be doing your staff a lot of good and your workplace is going to be a lot organised if you are going to create a private parking space for them to park their vehicles.
Staff parking space is very important for the safety of the properties of the staff, most especially when in a big organisation , though some company don't have a car park space which is very bad ,

Though employers aren't obligated to provide car parks for their employees, on-site parking can be a huge benefit for employees, making the provision of a quality car park service essential. Mismanagement of car park facilities can create issues for employees and the business as a whole.

It is common practice to construct a better and more modernized automobile parking area while creating a modernized business or organization so that staff members and management can park their vehicles while remaining safe from car theft.

Staff car parking should be provide by the manager or business owner so the staff can have good place to parked their vehicles and motorbike. However, it's not compulsory that a company should provide car parking for staff.

It is very necessary for companies to provide free parking space for their staffs. Most of the commercial banks in my country provides free parking space for their staffs. But there is usually in notification written on the wall that cars are parked at owner's risk.
It's not a must but it would be great to have somewhere to park without having issues especially in bigger cities it can take time but depending on the company you would need a very large parking space

if as a company, you have a parking lot, then it is suppose to be free for members of your staff, as it does not make sense in my opinion for them to continue paying fo parking space at work.

Businesses should constantly consider the convenience of both their employees and their clients because, if a parking place is offered, both parties may park their vehicles and motorcycles quickly and without hassle. It is a means of facilitating things.

To provide a parking spot for the staff, the corporation is accountable. All of these things should be in place because the company's guiding principle should be the comfort of the employee.

This is something that I am definitely going to consider to do in my own business because it is going to give my stuff that luxury of parking their car safely.

When you are building your company , you must consider the parking space of your staffs and custimers if you are building a big company , because car parking space is important to secure the properties of your workers and customers .

Allocation of Free car parking site for business staffs is highly recommended by Wich it will add value to the organization building structure. Making it free can be another way of staffs appreciation and Care.

If your organisation has space that can afford it then you should do it even if it means charging your employees a monthly fee. Looking for where to park your car every day can be very inconveniencing.

Is free car parking for motorbikes and car a requirement when searching for a job? Do you feel it should be made mandatory (law) for businesses to provide free parking to their staff, or to reimburse the costs?

What’s your view? Should managers provide their staff with free parking for vehicles?
It's depends but every business organisation that is standard should always know that staff will always need space for parking of cars and other vehicles. Automatically provision should be made for all these things by the organisation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds