Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is staff car parking a must?

It is very necessary for companies to provide free parking space for their staffs. Most of the commercial banks in my country provides free parking space for their staffs. But there is usually in notification written on the wall that cars are parked at owner's risk.
I am sure that there is someone who will always have a car in every company so it is necessary to provide a car park for people like that. It will not be nice for them to park their cars outside the company

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the employer should offer parking facilities for his employees. However, not all businesses can afford to give this facilities because of the cost involved with this.

Yes, I think it is compulsory for Companies to provide a parking space for their Employees. Providing parking space would bring orderliness to the company environment definitely.

Yes, I think it is compulsory for Companies to provide a parking space for their Employees. Providing parking space would bring orderliness to the company environment definitely.
Providing a car parking space is a good idea fornthe company most especially when the company is bigger and spacious , and it makes the company clean and tidy.

If you're running a store, restaurant or another place of business that takes customers, I'd say it's a good idea to have some sort of parking nearby. You could get away with none if you're near a parking garage maybe, but a parking lot would be a lot more appealing to customers.

Providing a car parking space is a good idea fornthe company most especially when the company is bigger and spacious , and it makes the company clean and tidy.
As a company, Provision should be made for car parking space prior to when the company is fully set up. A parking space would create more orderliness in the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds