Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Russia Being Irritating?

wasi90lk

Addicted member
Credits
What do you think about Russia's support for rebels in Ukraine? Do you think Russia is wrong by supporting those rebels?

Personally I think Putin is acting irresponsibly and his involvement in Ukraine is causing unrest in that region.

Discuss here.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do think they are being a bit irritating. Why in the world are you helping rebels? Sometimes Russians make me feel like they're dumb. Oh well, their choice.

I am not going to call them dumb, but I think Russian leader Vladimir Putin is digging a hole for himself.

Putin needs to stop helping these rebels in Ukraine.

Yeah, they are digging a huge hole for themselves helping these rebels in Ukraine.

But then again, let them dig a hole for themselves, so he can understand.

If Putin is trying to turn Russia into Soviet Union, he should think twice. No tyrant in history managed to survive before and I doubt Putin will be successful either.

What do you think about Russia's support for rebels in Ukraine? Do you think Russia is wrong by supporting those rebels?

Personally I think Putin is acting irresponsibly and his involvement in Ukraine is causing unrest in that region.

Discuss here.
It's not as simple as it sounds here.

For one part, Ukraine has had a rough history with its Russian citizens. Russian Ukrainians don't want further ties with Europe, while Ukraine is pushing for it.

The only way this conflict could have been avoided was more discussion. But the way things have been progressing, you'd expect the chaos.

If pro-Russian Ukrainians don't want to be in Ukraine, why are they in Ukraine? Why don't they move to Russia?

If pro-Russian Ukrainians don't want to be in Ukraine, why are they in Ukraine? Why don't they move to Russia?
You can't just tell people to move around because of a border.

Sometimes, people end away from their own borders because of regional conflicts. Human-drawn borders are almost always the cause of tension. But it's horrible to say that people should move because one government draws a border. Everyone has a desire to live where their ancestors have lived.

People have to compromise. Just because someone's ancestors lived in a certain place, does not mean that person has to live in that place too.

People have to compromise. Just because someone's ancestors lived in a certain place, does not mean that person has to live in that place too.
Okay. How would you like it if your government took you out of the home that your grandparents and parents lived in? I'm guessing that you will be happy to compromise your own home because someone decided to change their political views.

So are you saying that these pro-Russian Ukrainians are right to disturb the peace? Ukraine is in a shamble now, thanks to these rebels.

What these rebels need to do is, engage in dialogue. But they are choosing to resort in violence.

Last edited:
So are you saying that these pro-Russian Ukrainians are right to disturb the peace? Ukraine is in a shamble now, thanks to these rebels.

What these rebels need to do is, engage in dialogue. But they are choosing to resort in violence.
If the Russian Ukrainians felt threatened because of their ethnicity, then yes, they have a right to raise their voices.

You can't just blame the rebels for everything. While any disorganized group is chaos, it's not meaningless.

It's easy for you to say that they are "resorting to violence". But they have their own side. And perhaps, they did try speaking instead of violence. Have you tried speaking to a politician? They won't listen to you, until they have to.

If the Russian Ukrainians felt threatened because of their ethnicity, then yes, they have a right to raise their voices.

You can't just blame the rebels for everything. While any disorganized group is chaos, it's not meaningless.

It's easy for you to say that they are "resorting to violence". But they have their own side. And perhaps, they did try speaking instead of violence. Have you tried speaking to a politician? They won't listen to you, until they have to.

There is a difference between raising voices and creating utter chaos. These rebels allegedly shot down a Malaysian plane full of 298 people. I think that was a red line they should not have crossed.

Again, it is not proven who shot down the plane. But based on evidences, it is likely that those rebels were responsible.

Last edited:
There is a difference between raising voices and creating utter chaos. These rebels allegedly shot down a Malaysian plane full of 298 people. I think that was a red line they should not have crossed.

Again, it is not proven who shot down the plane. But based on evidences, it is likely that those rebels were responsible.
Not even the world's most intelligent agencies have indicated that the rebels have shot down the plane. While we expect that it was shot down by a surface-to-air missile, it could have been done by anyone including Ukrainians, Russians, Russian rebels, or even terrorist groups that took advantage of the unstable areas of Ukraine.

In any case, it's unfair to classify a whole rebel group based on an incident that has yet to be investigated.

The difference between raising voices and causing chaos? If people don't listen to you, and you're threatened, then sometimes there isn't a choice but to resort to chaos.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds