Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is radio advertisement effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio advertisement is so effective in Nigeria. No long cost. Every one listen to the radio all day long. Both young and old , illiterate and literate,blind and lame listens to radio programs,and also it easy to buy in other words cheap.

Advertisement Placeholder
Depends on your target audience/customers, older people still listening to radio but most young ones don't use to, so to target youth social media is the best

In the bid to increase sales and customer outreach, business owners employ different methods of advertising. Radio advert is one of such means. Considering the amount it will cost to have your product or service advertised on a radio station, do you think it will be effective?
Well, for the fact that a large number of people still make use of the radio, I am of the opinion that radio advert is quite effective. From listening to radios in the car, in the house and at offices, I believe it would have influenced the decision of the listeners in making choice of what to buy.

Radio advertising is good but not spread as a social media.. Because in this only voice no products no items.. through voice people only listen about business, projects, business share etc.. Radio advertising in some sence may be good but i think is not actually work great.

In the bid to increase sales and customer outreach, business owners employ different method of advertising. Radio advert is one of such means. Considering the amount it will cost to have your product or service advertised on a radio station, do you think it will be effective?
I would not say it is as effective as it used to be before Advent of the digital advertising. People spenore time on internet these days as compared to listening to the radio. I will not advise using the radio waves for ads

In the bid to increase sales and customer outreach, business owners employ different method of advertising. Radio advert is one of such means. Considering the amount it will cost to have your product or service advertised on a radio station, do you think it will be effective?
Yes, advertising on the radio is great and good because the sound in the radio is good and that helps in advertising and I think the radio advertising is better in the rural areas because there Most of the people don't use internet and they also listen to P radio and I think it is great and wonderful to put a lot of advertisements in it.

yeah a very good one if I may say.. Because it's a sound information and people tend to listen to sound information than television news.And another reason is that people can listen to radio anywhere and at anytime so far it is the popular channel... In commercial buses, homes, offices and so on.... Radio is also a good source of advertisement

It is effective but not like before, peopme nowadays listen to radio only when they are drivinf to a specific place or bored from listening to their own regular music, another question is, are you able to afford it?

Yeah. But every choice has its own consequences so I think it's effective if you are advertising or promoting a local business. However, it may not be effective if you promoting business a business that has to do with people living in the city.
Mostly, most people in the city use television and the best way you can reach them with low cost is digital marketing.

Yes radio advertisement is effective and the most of people like to listen FM while they are driving and you can advertise your product about different cars bikes and other spare parts. You can also advertise about mobile phone accessories.

The type of advertising strategy you deploy to let people know about your product or service depends on your target market. Personally I see social media adverts as more effective than digital media adverts, but if your target market is not on social media, then radio adverts can help.

Advertising works with frequency and reaching your audience repeatedly. Radio is the perfect medium for this, being able to expose your ad to the audience repeatedly to build awareness. Also due to the loyalty of people listening to the same station, you are able to impact the same people more often.

Radio is also a highly effective medium with a strong ROI. Naturally the effectiveness of advertising varies by the creativity and relevancy of ads, and radio is no exception. Relevant emotional and creative radio ads help consumer to process brand-related information in a creative, cost effective approach.

Yes, radio advertisement is very effective. Sometimes more effective than television. The reason that these days, more people have less time to watch tv. However, while in their cars or transit to work, school, or other places they listen to the radio and get to hear many advertisements.

Radio is the bed rock of advertisement and it very much effective considering the fact that eight out of every ten families have radio at home, it is the most easiest and affordable means of advert, radio advert reaches all nooks and crannies where other means can not.

In my location, radio advertisement is the best channel of advising because 80% people of that area are illiterate, they don't even know how the internet works not to talk of reading or watching advertisement on internet. Then majority of them didn't have access to televisions because of the epileptic power supply in my area. Both with radio advert, you can reach them and divert there attention to your products and services

Yes its effective in the sense that radio is more available to many people especially in the rural areas, people in the cities also listen to radios sometimes and some people even listen to radio on their phones.

The problem with radio advertisements is they lack visuals so people who listen to the advertisement will have to rely on the words being said only and we all know that seeing images of adverts( as people are more believing of things they can see) is one of the most important thing that make people buy goods that are advertised.

Due to the development of technology and the internet, I do not think radio advertisement is effective during this age. If best I think the social media platforms such as Instagram, twitter and Facebook will be best platforms to advertise your products.

Despite all the changes in the last decade in how Americans access music, AM/FM radio is still the most cost-effective advertising medium today. It's an inexpensive way to reach your existing and potential customers.Radio is also a highly effective medium with a strong ROI. Naturally the effectiveness of advertising varies by the creativity and relevancy of ads, and radio is no exception.

With digital solutions arising here and there, a lot of people have seeked online marketing solutions but do not forget that a very good percentage of the worlds population still doesnt use the internet. People listen to radios in their cars when travelling or in the offices. This has even soared due to the pandemic as many people are at home and are listening to radios again. Advertising especially a local business on a radio station would convert and it is even cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds