Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is radio advertisement effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still favorable ,the reason I said it is still favourable is because a lot of people are doing it and maybe they have been getting their require result that is why they keep on doing and paying money to have their products advertised on radio, for me I will go into online advertisement that radio for now.
[automerge]1612358642[/automerge]
It is still favorable ,the reason I said it is still favourable is because a lot of people are doing it and maybe they have been getting their require result that is why they keep on doing and paying money to have their products advertised on radio, for me I will go into online advertisement that radio for now.

Advertisement Placeholder
In the bid to increase sales and customer outreach, business owners employ different method of advertising. Radio advert is one of such means. Considering the amount it will cost to have your product or service advertised on a radio station, do you think it will be effective?
Radio advertisement is effective considering the reach strength is has when the business publicity is region limited. Radio advertisement is not expensive compared to means of running advert. So it will be effective when the target audience are within the coverage of the radio station.

Yeah I think advertising through a radio service is an effective medium of advertising. Alot of people still.listen to the radio today, more so if you live in a rural area where it is the only source of news and information.
Radio is also a highly effective medium with a strong ROI. Naturally the effectiveness of advertising varies by the creativity and relevancy of ads, and radio is no exception.Relevant emotional and creative radio ads help consumer to process brand-related information in a creative,cost effective approach.

Radio advertisements I still a lot of powerful in my own nation , cos their charges currently is high and their advertisement is compelling from numerous points of view, practically 70% of the populace tune in to radio regular , and they have their own particular manners of making their advert viable.

Despite all the changes in the last decade in how Americans access music, AM/FM radio is still the most cost-effective advertising medium today. It's an inexpensive way to reach your existing and potential customers.

There are three big variables you want to control when scheduling radio ads: reach, frequency, and consistency. I'm going to touch on each one specifically.
[automerge]1612359930[/automerge]
Despite all the changes in the last decade in how Americans access music, AM/FM radio is still the most cost-effective advertising medium today. It's an inexpensive way to reach your existing and potential customers.

There are three big variables you want to control when scheduling radio ads: reach, frequency, and consistency. I'm going to touch on each one specifically.

Radio advertisement is very effective medium used to advertise market to large number of people in a very short period, radio advertisement create awareness of a product and also briefly explain the use of the products, it is very effective and the best medium.

Yes, radio advertisement is effective but not I'm every location. Radio advertisement is more effective in the rural area when their major source of connecting online is through transistor radio. Many of these people in the village may not own a tv

In the bid to increase sales and customer outreach, business owners employ different method of advertising. Radio advert is one of such means. Considering the amount it will cost to have your product or service advertised on a radio station, do you think it will be effective?

It is effective to advertise on radio stations. Here in Nigeria, a lot of people still listen to their radios to get news on sports, finance, government and education. So, using such a platform to let them know of your products is quite okay.

In this modern period radio advertisement is not popular as the modern techniques are arise Because most people has used social media and now social media is more popular than radio and we advertise products and business through social media and different websites.

Radio advertisement is one of the best means of advertisement. A lot of people enjoy listening to radio because it doesn't prevent you from doing other things when you are busy. This makes descemination of information through radio get to the public more effectively.

Radio advertisement can be lucrative based on the type of business you are promoting . If it is a business that is centered on youth , then there is need for online advertisement instead of radio advertisement because most youth are glued to their phone than their radio .

Radio advertisement is effective once the business owner have set up his business well. Radio advertisement makes people around the range to know about your business. Once people knows about it, it makes the business move fast.

I believe radio advertisement is still effective but it is can not easily reach every audience like before. Now radio advert are meant for a targeted audience. Most teenagers hardly listened to radio. So if you want to reach them, then you have to use the social media.

Radio advertisement is a very good way of advertising if you leave in s city. Because not everybody will bonline when driving. Meanwhile people will surely drive

Stay humble stay focus on the course. And never give give up.

Radio advertisement is still very relevant considering the fact that the number of people that still listen to radio than sitting down in the front of a TV is incomparable

If successful it can become a very powerful form, the advert is basically establishing a brand in the listeners conscious by tapping into their subconscious. Campaign revealed that radio is 20% more effective at building brands than other mediums

Advantage: Affordability. ...
Advantage: Wide Reach and Audience Targeting. ...
Advantage: Timely Message Delivery. ...
Disadvantage: Poor Attentiveness and Fragmentation. ...
Disadvantage: Lack of Visual Appeal. ...
Disadvantage: Complex National Buying Processes.

Radio sales people love to sell commercials in what’s called “drive-time” (i.e., the hours each day most people are driving to and from work, usually 6am to 10am, and 3pm to 7pm).
That’s because (a) they’re easy to sell, and (b) drive-time spots are the most expensive spots on the radio station — so the commissions for the salesperson are bigger.
When your budget is tight — or when you are testing a new commercial to see how effective it is (the response it gets) — I suggest a different strategy.

It is very effective in my opinion. Personally, I have responded a few times to advertisements I heard through the radio. In fact I heard of Cryptocurrencies for the very first time through the radio although I never understood what it was about at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds