Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is product selling on eBay is profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EBay is profitable when you get to sell your products, it also depends on the kind of product to sell. EBay is very good sell platform, their products are very good in quality, and easy access to everyone.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, it is very useful and amazing to make a store on eBay and sell products there. eBay is just like Amazon, olx and Alibaba sellting store. Where you can make your and put your products there for sale.
I am using different online platforms for shopping . I saw eBay has reasonable products related to all categories which are needed in life and a seller can apply for the post of seller .
I am also willing to open a store on eBay related to art and craft products.

So do you think selling on eBay is profitable?

(any experience)?

While using ebay personally I used,this is very good seling platform.their products r very good in quality and easy access to everybody.I.think this is a profitable work because of nowa days pendamic.situation of.covid 19.
If you are right, customers are looking for economy hand in hand with quality. You can list craft products on eBay and you will surely do well. In amazon, the products are also of quality but in many cases the price is higher, so people migrate to the economy with eBay.

I am using different online platforms for shopping . I saw eBay has reasonable products related to all categories which are needed in life and a seller can apply for the post of seller .
I am also willing to open a store on eBay related to art and craft products.

So do you think selling on eBay is profitable?

(any experience)?
Ebay Platform is good for shopping but I think Amazon is the best platform because from here we get things at a cheap rate and are also excellent in quality, so one of the reasons why more people shop here is more because on this platform.

It is profitable to sell on eBay as it is one of most visited websites on the internet. If last year the turnover of eBay in terms of sales is more $5 billion which shows that lots of money exchange hands over there.

If you have a product that is appealing to large audience, you can list on eBay for sale. I have a friend who sells game keys on the site and he makes nothing less than $2,000. I have another one who sells only ebooks and make decent amount every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds