Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is product selling on eBay is profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
I am using different online platforms for shopping . I saw eBay has reasonable products related to all categories which are needed in life and a seller can apply for the post of seller .
I am also willing to open a store on eBay related to art and craft products.

So do you think selling on eBay is profitable?

(any experience)?

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on what you sell, if you provide a product that the market is in dire need of , you'll be sure to make a large amount of profit

eBay is generally profitable when you get to sell products you think are always wanted.
Yes but i see many products are of cheap prices ,then how a seller can get profit by selling cheap price products, he also have to pay fee from the profit.

It depends entirely on the product and the amount of demand for it. You should be able to garner some profits on the platform.

Depends on the product, how creative you are and how effective your ads are
That's exact point. Our description of product and presentation attract more customers. I see many products which are not demanding but attractive and a customer want to know more about that product

It all comes down to what we are selling and demand for the same.

My sister purchased 600 anime figures before. She wanted to get rid of them and tried eBay to get some exposure. There aren't many people who are interested in those anime figures now.
So, she is giving them away for free. I feel like she wasted 1000 USD just like that, for those anime figures.
Anyway, in general I believe it's a good platform to sell your products.

It all comes down to what we are selling and demand for the same.

My sister purchased 600 anime figures before. She wanted to get rid of them and tried eBay to get some exposure. There aren't many people who are interested in those anime figures now.
So, she is giving them away for free. I feel like she wasted 1000 USD just like that, for those anime figures.
Anyway, in general I believe it's a good platform to sell your products.
Yes, there is option to search same products from different stores.
And must buy that product which is demanding .sorry to hear about your sister's loss

Yes, there is option to search same products from different stores.
And must buy that product which is demanding .sorry to hear about your sister's loss
That's true and usually low prices attract such customers. We can't lower the cost much, even if that is the case.

Thank you and she learned her lesson. She wouldn't want to try something like that ever again. To be honest, she already gave up from the start and she just wants to gain some experience first. So, it's all good.

I think yes, you just have to take the positive step, evaluate the cost of your products and the profits, then if it is profitable for you, promote your products and good luck

That's true and usually low prices attract such customers. We can't lower the cost much, even if that is the case.

Thank you and she learned her lesson. She wouldn't want to try something like that ever again. To be honest, she already gave up from the start and she just wants to gain some experience first. So, it's all good.
Well if she is interested in art and craft and there is demand of craft material then I can guide her in better way . Because my work is related to art and craft and I design jewelry making molds myself. I see there are many customers from different countries who ask for molds. But some people can't buy Because of expensive shipping. So I have shipping free sets in wholesale prices for re-sellers , so if she is interested and can afford then she can earn good profit.
I ll start taking order next year in January ,so she can check material and demand in country and can talk me . I ll guide her in good way.

Ebay is probably the second biggest online shopping website so it's definitely profitable selling your products there as long as they are unique and of good quality

Selling your products on eBay is really profitable most especially when you sell what is in high demand in the market

It is profitable but you have to work hard to be able to depend on it as your main income. The first thing that you have to do is to find a product that is somewhat unique but is easy to sell. You then also have to spend a bit on advertising to make sure that people are aware of the product that you are selling.

If you're selling digital items, you have to make sure that you are careful as it is very easy for people to scam you by pretending it didn't work!

I don't know about others, but in our county eBay no longer works, now all sellers are moved to other shopping websites like Amazon/Flipkart etc. So from me, ebay is not a choice.

Yes, it is profitable. That is if you have your personal shop and it is well located where you can have customers.

To me, phone selling is not in demands on a high rate compared to it demands for it accessories. Why did I say so? People hardly change their phone on a regular basis, hence this major factor has affected your sells.

When phones get faulty, we as humans prefer to go repair them and change the accessories to a new and improved one and life continues.

I have been researching and making comparisons between eBay and Amazon, and there are many products that are cheaper on eBay, I think it would be a good platform to post and sell your arts and crafts. Although I know it does not reach globally, it is an excellent starting point, even in some cases the shipping is cheaper.

eBay is a good way to generate a good profits by selling product through it though you must let the product be a needed and demanding product. But is barfing me about eBay is the the products I'm being seeing there are very cheap.

I am using different online platforms for shopping . I saw eBay has reasonable products related to all categories which are needed in life and a seller can apply for the post of seller .
I am also willing to open a store on eBay related to art and craft products.

So do you think selling on eBay is profitable?

(any experience)?
While using ebay personally I used,this is very good seling platform.their products r very good in quality and easy access to everybody.I.think this is a profitable work because of nowa days pendamic.situation of.covid 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds