Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is pharmacy business profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
Topic locked. Avoid posting topics and discussions asking whether something is profitable. It does NOT add ANY VALUE TO THE FORUM.
In many countries ,there is no restriction to open a pharmacy shop . Even those who don't have experience or certificate ,they also start this business. And government doesn't take any action against such people. I am wondering why the people do this business?
Is this business profitable?

Advertisement Placeholder
Pharmacy is a profitable business, their profit mark up on drugs is so high so they end up making huge profits on each drugs they sell.
On pharmacy being run by anyone, this is not so in my country Nigeria, if you are caught opening a pharmacy without a degree in pharmacy, you are going to prison straight, infact the very first day you open the pharmacy, that is the first day that you will be caught.

Yes it's really profitable but you can't just jump into pharmacy just like that when you are not accredited pharmacist

In many countries ,there is no restriction to open a pharmacy shop . Even those who don't have experience or certificate ,they also start this business. And government doesn't take any action against such people. I am wondering why the people do this business?
Pharmacy business is profitable but you need huge amount of investment because if you purchase your shop then you have to pay very much money or if you rent out for one year then you also have to pay and medicine rates are you know very high so very big capital is needed to open pharmacy

Pharmaceutical business is a profitable business, it welcome only the professional to do such business in my country, else the owner will be brought to Brook. Although, it has its branches, but if one is a certified pharmacist, he/she will be permitted to do the business at will.

Is pharmacy business profitable? To my understanding the pharmacy business is highly profitable and is a good business to invest into. Health is life, when you have good health you have good life to live.

I do not think it's the way you are saying it. In my country, there are a lot of restrictions and the law enforcement agencies would always be there to arrest uncertified pharmacy owners. It's a profitable business though.

Yes pharmacy shop is definitly profitable but this business have some requirements without which its illegal.medicines are basic need of human being there thousands of people suffering from different diseases everyday.so if one is doin it properly and legaly its definitly profitable.

Of course, pharmacy work is very beneficial Today, a variety of diseases are emerging, so it is necessary to establish pharmacies in your area.

One thing about starting a pharmaceutical business, you must be a medical practitioner. You don't just start it because you think no experience required to start it. It requires a medical expertise to run such a business.

yes ,pharmacy business is profitable,but in my openion you can not start this business if the owner is not certified pharmacist.because without certified pharmacist you play wih the humans life

The pharmacy business is profitable as long as it is up-to-date with the necessary medications, that is to say, having a good endowment and at the same time a good location. And something else, where there is not much or no close competition. I saw a pharmacy disappear due to lack of sales and lost medicines.

In Nigeria, pharmacy business is very profitable and people earn a decent living though it. However, you have to be licensed with certificate before you could be allowed to open a pharmaceutical shop. This means, you must have gone to school to earn the degree.

Yes pharmacy business is profitable business what you need to do is to look for good site, before you allow to start a pharmacy business you need to have a license

Pharmacy business is very profitable but you have to be a professional in order to venture into such business...... In the world today people are suffering from all kinds of diseases and drugs are in high demand.... you should also ensure that you have a license before venturing into the business and you should also desist from selling fake drugs because that could chase customers away from your store

In the event that you are in a developed country, at that point sure it's a beneficial business in light of the fact that the edge on drugs is least half now you can calulate the entire business you simply need a degree to get the public authority consent for opening might be b.pharma degree will accomplish the work and a space for your shop in the event that you open it close to medical clinic or dr facility, at that point sure it will influence your deal and there are different strategies to build your deal. Furthermore, in the event that you need medication, at that point there are bundle of distributer out there....

The pharmacy is a good business because the medicines and other medical supplies have the benefit of replacement for some medicines when the expiration date is nearing. The suppliers know that medicines are important and when it is expiring it is not good to be used anymore. If they will not replace the stocks then the pharmacy may go bankrupt. But you need a pharmacist to operate a pharmacy. A pharmacist is a licensed medical practitioner with a college degree.

Pharmacy business is very much profitable, however you should not in anyway venture into it if you don't have any experience on the medical field. This line of business needs training.

As a pharmacist myself, I'm surprised that a pharmacy premise can be opened by anyone.

That's a risky gamble with people's lives.

It's very profitable, if you know what you are doing, especially if you have passion and keep updated on new and trending medical information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds