Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is pharmacy business profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pharmacy business is a very lucrative business. The increasing population coupled with our diet changes and climate changes put us at risk to more diseases, selling of drugs to combat the above mentioned will really drive sales making it profitable.

Advertisement Placeholder
sure it's a productive business in light of the fact that the edge on prescriptions is least half now you can calulate the entire business you simply need a degree to get the public authority authorization for opening might be b.pharma degree will accomplish the work and a space for your shop in the event that you open it close to emergency clinic or dr center, at that point sure it will influence your deal and there are different strategies to build your deal. Furthermore, on the off chance that you need medication, at that point there are pack of distributer out there

Yeah, Business in pharmacy is much valuable and profitable. But , it should be that our high priority in the pharmacy is to care and secure the patients not for a business. But, unfortunally, Education sectors and health sectors are utilized only for doing business and making money.

it is for sure, unfortunately people are always in need of that, everywhere, also, opening your own pharmacy isn't easy, that's why only few of them exist in a specific range of space, which means no competition at all, every costumer is yours

People will always venture into any business that they feel is lucrative, and pharmacy is not an exemption. Truth is the opening and operating a pharmaceutical shop is supposed to be for qualified pharmacist only, but these days there are lots of unqualified people in the business which is very is very risky and dangerous.

Health care will remain an evergreen business. Training in pharmacy will provide the basic knowledge about.health care

As you have decided to get into business, try to read.about health.care business and the financial aspects. Work with a company for two three years. There will be plenty of opportunities to get into business in marketing and manufacturing.

Yes it could be possible best it depends on some factors
A Pharmacy may be make sales of #500k per day with a 20% mark up but is leveraged with a loan facility of 25% per annum while another may be making sales of 100k per on 45% average mark up and zero Financing leverage.

Pharmacy Business is highly lucrative all over the world but their are limits to those who can do this kind of business. For to be qualified to enter this business, you must have a degree in pharmacy, must have done your internship and serve the government for one year In my country for you to be qualified as a pharmacist.

In many countries ,there is no restriction to open a pharmacy shop . Even those who don't have experience or certificate ,they also start this business. And government doesn't take any action against such people. I am wondering why the people do this business?
Is this business profitable?
Very profitable.i have seen people go into it and made it big.i know some few people who are into it,and are doing well.

If there is money a pharmacy business is highly lucrative because you don't need any license to operate it as you are certified already. Even if on loan the person can pay off the loan in a short time because the business is highly profitable.

Yes very profitable, many of my friends are into pharmacy, but their salary or profit varies though.
The average pharmacist owning a singlepharmacy earned about $156,000 in 2016—down for the third consecutive year. In this year's sample, average annual prescription volume per pharmacy dropped by 1.2%, to 59,746 prescriptions, in 2016

Pharmacy store is a very profitable business here in Nigeria, but here in Nigeria before you can venture into it, you must be registered with a pharmaceutical body or association where you will be given a license and certification. You must also be knowledgeable in that field

In many countries ,there is no restriction to open a pharmacy shop . Even those who don't have experience or certificate ,they also start this business. And government doesn't take any action against such people. I am wondering why the people do this business?
Why not dear, i think it have great advantages and profit rate, as everyday there are coming complexities in every society and people are going towards using medicine even for little disease.
But this business requires high investment.

Yes. Handful numbers of people visit pharmacy for various reasons, while some go for checkup, others go for treatment and other for precautionary. The issue in my country is that the pharmacy must obtain license which is very strenuous to get, before it can function effectively.

The pharmaceutical industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. It is one of the most profitable business enterprise in the world.
But pharmaceuticals is only for the qualified and seasoned professionals in the medical field.

There is no such restriction in our country. And people in our country doing busines and earn good profit from this Because in today's era, humans cannot survive without medicine and usage of medicine increase and this is profitable buisness.

Yes,pharmacy business is a very profitable business but for you to open up a pharmacy you need to be issued with licence and be certified.
You should have a certificate to show that you are a qualified pharmacist so that you may not involve people's health and life into danger

Health care is a big industry since sadly people would always get sick and there's no much regulation on the prices of drugs. So that's why people like jumping in it. The problem is, you have a lot of unqualified individuals handling the sale of drugs which is bad.

Pharmacy business is profitable but you need huge amount of investment because if you purchase your shop then you have to pay very much money or if you rent out for one year then you also have to pay and medicine rates are you know very high so very big capital is needed to open pharmacy
Yes you are right. It is only started with a huge amount of capital. Medicines are very expensive and also you hire people on pharmacy. To invest in pharmacy is a good thing because the profit is very high. It is known as one of the most profitable business.

The pharmacy business is very good and very profitable and a lot of people do it in our country and I have calculated that it would be profitable because there is a lot of rush in pharmacy shops because people love their health. And she goes to the pharmacy for her health. The way to make this business better is to keep the medicines in it good and give it to the people at a lower price so that it can run better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds