Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is pharmacy business profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I am sure about is that, no matter how bad things get, two things that will always sell out are food and medicine. Things can only get better if one stays alive, and one can only stay alive with good food and good health. So to answer your question, yes, it is very profitable

Advertisement Placeholder
Pharmacitical business is very profitable business. For you to maximize profit in this business one need to be qualified professionally in the field so as to avoid conducts and practices that will endanger lives. Right use and operation of pharmacitical business yield much profit.

Yes pharmacy business is a profitable business and best investment opportunity. But for open a pharmacy you have a large amount to purchase a shop and purchasing medicines.You know that the cost of everything are very high now a days.So this business is profitable.

Pharmacy business is very profitable especially in Africa but for you to become a pharmacist in must have a series of documents that is as a proof that you are actually a genuine pharmacist if not the government might be against you and you may even go to jail if you cannot prove yourself as a genuine pharmacy but if you have all the documents that is needed to become a pharmacy you will really enjoy it because pharmacy is highly profitable

Pharmacy business is profitable no matter what region you find yourself.

Let's face it, we all get sick and need drugs to restore our health back to normal. Most times not all illness are severe and needs to be treated in a hospital. Oftentimes we all love to walk down to the near by pharmacy and buy our drugs.

So you can see that your business will be profitable. Ensure you are a professional and administer the right drugs to people.

It depends. Pharmacies fulfill an incredibly important role in our society, but we can’t forget that they are still businesses that need to be profitable in order to succeed.

The first thing that should be emphasis here is that "Pharmacy is different from Chemistry" On my own country here, anybody can open a chemist shop, but pharmacy? No. It's only for registered pharmacy

In many countries ,there is no restriction to open a pharmacy shop . Even those who don't have experience or certificate ,they also start this business. And government doesn't take any action against such people. I am wondering why the people do this business?
Is this business profitable?
I will say yes, but it also depends on location and competition available. Check the area well, how many pharmacy is there already? Are the people orthodox medicine consumer or traditional concoction? These factors will help you determine whether it will be profitable or not.
[automerge]1609697694[/automerge]
In many countries ,there is no restriction to open a pharmacy shop . Even those who don't have experience or certificate ,they also start this business. And government doesn't take any action against such people. I am wondering why the people do this business?
I will say yes, but it also depends on location and competition available. Check the area well, how many pharmacy is there already? Are the people orthodox medicine consumer or traditional concoction? These factors will help you determine whether it will be profitable or not.

Yes its a really profitable business. But every one could run this business, without experience is not possible and also handsom Capital is required, while it can be run by legal or illegal way, what the proccedure in Pakistan, i have zero knowledge.???

Drug shops are everywhere....almost everyone wants to own one and this is because we are humans and we are prone to sickness.... Its one of the lucrative business anyone can venture into so far that there are people with medical knowledge who will attend to people to limit the risk of self medications abuse.

Where many other business are profitable the pharmaceutical business is also a very productive and successful business which pay a lot to you. With all this the main one is B-category which trend is at top in our country and every second person is doing this.

Pharmacy business is a very lucrative business which can keep our account fat on a daily basis. As the population of world is growing also is the number of people becoming sick increasing. These and many other things are the reasons this business will keep striving

Yes I think Pharmacy business is really profitable, but if you want to open a pharmaceutical shop I am assuming that you have a medical license or you studied pharmacy and obtained a pharmacy degree because the drug agencies such as the national agency for food and drug administration (Nafdac) in nigeria is really strict and against non pharmaceutical or medical practitioners opening a pharmaceutical shop.

Pharmaceutical business is very profitable and lucrative and it requires high level of expertise in pharmaceuticals. This business is practiced by licensed individuals. There’re governmental laws that restricts just anyone from venturing into this business.

I don't think this is true . selling of drug deals with life ,and at such it is taken seriously to avoid causing harm to anyone .
Perhaps they bribe the government ,but worldwide the condition is that one need to be certified before he can be able to operate a pharmaceutical shop .
If I may ask , which country are you from ?

You can't just wake up one day and decide you want to open a pharmacy! It doesn't work like that, you need to qualified and accredited before you can do that. So if your study is not in the line of pharmacy, opening one is next to impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds