Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is persistence really key?

Persistency is the key to any business initiative. If you're running a business for long it shows that the business owner is hungry and passionate for success.
You remind me of a family friend's son who made a start up of producing vegetables particularly lettuce. He rented the land and hired workers. On the first harvest he lost likewise on the 2nd and 3rd. After 1 year the business was still there because the parents were willing to support their son's business financially. Well, the parents got fed up after 2 years. The big loss was due to the persistence of the son.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think Your friend should change business strategy, applying the same strategy over and over again without getting positive results is crazy.

Persistency is the key to any business initiative. If you're running a business for long it shows that the business owner is hungry and passionate for success.
It is indeed the as there is no actual date or specific time for one to succeed in a business. So its best to keep pushing forward without holding back and with time, you will surely get the desired result.

persistent is the key in something you actually believe in and there are some things that you should never considered persist on because most of them are not real,you need to calculate and find out that what you are persisting on is not something you will be wasting your time.

It is indeed the as there is no actual date or specific time for one to succeed in a business. So its best to keep pushing forward without holding back and with time, you will surely get the desired result.
Sure, their is no definite time ripe for business success. You start from somewhere and build from, with time it will yield profit if the plans turn fruitful.

One of the greatest predictors of an individual's ability to succeed in life is persistence: that “stick-to-it-ness” that allows people to get through the inevitable failures that happen on the road to success.

What people are interested in, is simply your longevity and how successful you are running a business. That's why anything we do, we do it with all seriousness.

You remind me of a family friend's son who made a start up of producing vegetables particularly lettuce. He rented the land and hired workers. On the first harvest he lost likewise on the 2nd and 3rd. After 1 year the business was still there because the parents were willing to support their son's business financially. Well, the parents got fed up after 2 years. The big loss was due to the persistence of the son.

Sure, their is no definite time ripe for business success. You start from somewhere and build from, with time it will yield profit if the plans turn fruitful.
Indeed, you are right. Time is the key factor. It could be a month from now, it could be three months from the starting time it could be a year etc. Like i once saw fast food joint in my old area that became well known with a year. And i saw another one which made it in less than a year

It is really important to keep going because when you stop going then you fail and the business might even collapse but being persistent is key but not just persistence, commitment, and other skills too are needed.

I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.
Persistence in my own dictionary meansto keep moving forward and pushing harder until you achieve your aims and objectives, and thats the sole of a business, to never Give up.

Persistence in my own dictionary meansto keep moving forward and pushing harder until you achieve your aims and objectives, and thats the sole of a business, to never Give up.
You need to work really hard to achieve success. It applies to any profession or sector, hard work is the key to success. Also a better understanding of the platform which you are dealing with is as important as working hard.

Indeed, you are right. Time is the key factor. It could be a month from now, it could be three months from the starting time it could be a year etc. Like i once saw fast food joint in my old area that became well known with a year. And i saw another one which made it in less than a year
Its nice you took your time well to examine what you said. Everyone's business dream differs, we all have different parts we're taking when it comes to business. So those who achieved success earlier than others aren't graciously favoured, rather that's how it favours them at that time.

Yes! Persistency is the real key. Whatever you're doing, just keep on doing it. Even when no one is watching. Just keep on doing your thing. A day will surely come, you'll surprised how many people that have been watching

Persistency in businesses really a big factors and quality that helps to run a business, you been persistent in your business helps you to have more belief that you will make it in such business and the business will be successful.

Persistency in businesses really a big factors and quality that helps to run a business, you been persistent in your business helps you to have more belief that you will make it in such business and the business will be successful.
Business is defined mostly by consistency. When it is on the right labe, and consistently moving ahead no mater the dangers posed by uncertainties, that's when people will say its successful.

If you give up at every turn, you wouldn't be able to achieve anything. Perseverance and persistence would go a long way to help your business become what you dreamed it to be.

If you give up at every turn, you wouldn't be able to achieve anything. Perseverance and persistence would go a long way to help your business become what you dreamed it to be.
Exactly, many get tired or tend to give up once they experience some hardship or things does not go the way they had hoped or planned for. They tend to forget that notting good comes easy, keep on trying till you finally get the desired result.

I think Your friend should change business strategy, applying the same strategy over and over again without getting positive results is crazy.
That is very true. Sometimes a strategy doesn't just work and so you need a new one. Repeating the same thing that makes you fail over and over can really be crazy. But change of plan can save your business.

Diligence is a temperance that everybody needs to continue onward. Difficulties, hiccups and dread are overcomed by our constancy.

The objective is the need, when you are certained about what you need to accomplish, continue to push the award will eclipse the battles.

Exactly, many get tired or tend to give up once they experience some hardship or things does not go the way they had hoped or planned for. They tend to forget that notting good comes easy, keep on trying till you finally get the desired result.
Getting into business with the mind that it would take hard work and lots of focus without the get rich quick mindset, helps one to remain persistent until success is achieved.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds