Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is persistence really key?

Is it any wonder then, that persistence is the fundamental difference between a successful outcome and a failed outcome? In that case, it behooves us to develop the vital quality of persistence. We all know how important setting goals is for achieving success in any endeavor, so take some time to figure out what it is you want.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes persistence is the key they are both fine what you think you're feeling in the business of the business is not moving is your persistence that keep you going in the person that wanted to go more you understand so you need persistence for your business to be very very successful

Persistence is key only if you know what you are doing and you are sure you are at the right lane, if you are doing the wrong thing or at the wrong lane, you can't be persistent with that, because you will surely go down without achieving anything good.
persistence is the fire you need to go on. It is like hunger driving down your body. It tells how passionate you are about whatever you want to do. If you keep doing it will be good at it with time. Thomas Edison is a perfect example who failed over 10,000 times before getting the incandescent light bulb.

Persistence in the right direction is the key. According to your analysis evaluation is very necessary especially if your business is not yielding profit and not even growing the way every successful business needs to, Reevaluating the business is the answer.

While persistence is an important component required to be successful. It's not every time that we have to be persistent there are times when we just have to accept things and move on. Your friend is also suffering from those principles he hold dear. When you try out something and it does not work the next thing to do is to analyze why it failed and make corrections.

Persistence is truly key to having a successful business outfit because out been persistent your customers will lose faith and confidence in your business and they may begin to see you as been unserious, one might begin to lose customers and at the end the business will begin to die gradually because one will lose the customers to other persistent business men and women.

Is persistent really a key
Yes persistent contribute to success of a business, a lot of businesses are dead all because they gave up halfway. In fact from start of a business, it's never easy to break through, the competition is always on the high side, it will take continuous push to compete with the best. In every sectors there are competitions, it's consistency that will keep your business going, if not the business will die.

Persistence is truly key to having a successful business outfit because out been persistent your customers will lose faith and confidence in your business and they may begin to see you as been unserious, one might begin to lose customers and at the end the business will begin to die gradually because one will lose the customers to other persistent business men and women.
[automerge]1612677404[/automerge]

Last edited:
Persistence is the determination to do things even after so many attempt.
persistence is the quality that allows someone to continue doing something even though it is difficult or opposed by other people without them giving up, the can do attitudes

Sometimes you have to let go of a business that is not working out as you wanted to instead of wasting your time in it. You better try out another one that can be successful. But if there are strategies that you can take to make it work, then do them and don't give up till it works out.

I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.
Of course yes, I believe persistence is the key to any business breakthrough. If you give up along the way, there is no way you can succeed in the business useless by miracle which hardly happens. I can remember when my father had his own business challenges with no funds, he kept on pushing till he succeed.

No. Persistence is no the key. Persistence on the right course is the key. You can't be on a wrong lane and be running with speed and expect to win. As business must first be sure that he's on the right course before trying to be persistent. Before trying not to give up on his dream.

No. It is a significant quality however it isn't the main one. I've seen commonly business visionaries with an item or an assistance that the market simply doesn't react to, however with the possibility that you must be "persistent" the group doesn't stop to assess their item and tune in to their clients. The capacity to change and adjust is additionally vital.

One of the best ways to remain persistent is to have some serious confidence around yourself and your abilities. i.e. Knowing what you want, and not caring what others think.

It is one of the key. Because we never really know when the right opportunity plants itself squarely in front of you, but when it does you need to be ready. Running a business of any size can be difficult from time to time. There’s a lot of talk about passion when it comes to running a business. And sure, passion matters.

Concerning your question on if persistence is the key, I would say consistency, persistency and self control, are the keys to unlocking success, if you've been working and not seeing results. You haven't been consistent with your routine, its hard but you must do it to get what you want and this is a proven way for that

Persistence is a virtue that everyone needs to keep going. Challenges, hiccups and fear are overcomed by our perseverance.
The goal is the priority, once you are certained about what you want to achieve, keep pushing the reward will overshadow the struggles.

Persistence is not just a key, it is like a cement on the brick. It hold the bricks firmly and without it, a house can not be build. Persistence is key. Without it, we lose hope and tenacity. We are left half way to do things. It Is what we called, keeping at it no matter the challenges in the front.

be persistent simply means to stay with your goal, pursuing it with a focus and relentlessness that will not accept defeat or give up, until that desire is attained, This is not something you do with external goals, but it is something you do internally.

Persistence for me at this point is what keeps me alive. I honestly have never in my life wanted more then to make an impact on the world and the people around me. Presistence is what shows if your the lion or the zebra In the ring of fire.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds