Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is persistence really key?

Persistence is really key because without persistence you won't be able to achieve success in either business or any work you are into.Moreso it takes persistence to achieve a goal

Advertisement Placeholder
In business, persistence is key. To be really successful, especially if you are just starting a new business, you need to be persistent. In getting your customers to patronize you, you have to keep trying to impress them.
[automerge]1612640868[/automerge]
In business, persistence is key. To be really successful, especially if you are just starting a new business, you need to be persistent. In getting your customers to patronize you, you have to keep trying to impress them.

People need to understand that it is one thing to start up a business, it is another to continue to improve it so that it can grow bigger. Business men need to think big and look for ways to upgrade their businesses for better yield, patronage and profits.

It's one of the key to making it big in life and business. Add consistency and hardwork and if you believe in prayer, please don't forget to add that. You will always encounter hurdles in business, and if you are persistent, you should make progress.

Seriously persistency is key to anything you do in this life because it shows your desire to learn and master that thing you're persistent on it and persistency open the any kind of opportunity

The key if persistence and perseverance is vital if you desire to be successful in any endeavor. Many of us give up too quickly. To be persistent simply means to stay with your goal, pursuing it with a focus and relentlessness that will not accept defeat or give up, until that desire is attained.

Persistence pays. Persistence is seeing what others are not see and working towards the achievement of set goals when virtually everyone is backing out. Persistence never takes a no for an answer.

Yes, persistence is key in a business growth. I believe you know that there are challenges and obstacles in every business. Most times, your sales might be growing as you desire it to. And you want to quit your business, that's where persistence comes into play and help you forge ahead.

I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.
Some business really takes long time to prosper, but most of the time it doesn't really mean that there is something wrong. But we always to re-evaluate our strategies if things are not really working out to see if there is something we could do something to do and improve.

While persistence is an important component required to be successful. It's not every time that we have to be persistent there are times when we just have to accept things and move on. Your friend is also suffering from those principles he hold dear. When you try out something and it does not work the next thing to do is to analyze why it failed and make corrections.

We don't have to give up in what we do, we should be persistence and be patient
What's not going well today might end up good tomorrow
We just have to be genuinely doing our business and never give
That's how it is, persistence is the key to success

We need persistence in all we do in order not to become the loser in the end. But I hope you understand that there are persistence that we aught to let go off so we don't end up seeing bit down by what we thought being persistent about would have solved

Persistence is really the key. In whatever we are doing in life if we are not consistent we can't get anywhere. If as a religious person, you cannot get anything from God if you're not persistent in your prayer and in believing in him.

As for me yes because what's the benefits of running a business that you not gaining nor achieving anything from it because I see no sense in it but have to persistence to keep trying till you get where you going

persistence is the key to a successful business . It is natural and normal for one to struggle for a long time when starting a business ,but then what will guarantee that the stress employed so far won't be a waste is the persistence employed in it .
There is never a sweet road to success

I see persistent as a key to winning , these are people who don’t believe in giving up, these are people who believe in change, the are people who see every chance as opportunity, in business is very important only when you see the chance coming.

Yes for sure persistence is just part of the one of the characteristics because actually there are a lot , you need also to be consistent, hardworking and patient also to be successful in life . If these characteristics will have in you then surely you will be successful in whatever you do.

Persistence and consistency is very important in business without which the business man may not be successful because does not comes can with consistency will you die over a course of time likewise in business if the investor does not put in a lot of commitment and consistency is likely to fail

I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful businessyes, persis

Persistence is really key because without persistence you won't be able to achieve success in either business or any work you are into.Moreso it .takes persistence to achieve a goal
Yes, persistence is really and always the key. In everything we do in life. Without persistence, it may be very difficult to achieve our aim and objective in life. It is when we persevere, and remain steady is when when we can go far in life, don't give up easily.

If you like, have the best skills, ideas or capital, without the right attitude, they will never take you to greater heights no matter how persistent you are. Having the right attitude towards your business and people, which includes your business partner/ colleagues, your customers and your workers. He should go back to his planning desk and find out the root of his business woes. My honest opinion though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds