Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is persistence really key?

unhappy triad

Loyal member
Credits
I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.
Yes, persistence really pays a lot in any endeavor, not only in business but in every area of life. When you are persistent, you will win the game with time, persistence build you strongly and prepares you ahead for the future challenges in your line of business.

you are both right. He has shown that he is very passionate about the business and it will take time but he will succeed. Nevertheless if he wants to make it faster he should we adopt new strategies that will turn things around but you should never lose his passion.

Persistence is a virtue that everyone needs to keep going. Challenges, hiccups and fear are overcomed by our perseverance.
The goal is the priority, once you are certained about what you want to achieve, keep pushing the reward will overshadow the struggles.

Persistency, and endurance is one of the most important factors in achieving business goals, and success. In business you don't have to quit because you have failed. Irrespective of the challenges you are facing, you have to keep pressing, and moving forward.

Persistence is the key yes, it involves moving out been patience to long suffering. As they say persistence wears down a man, honestly it is a great virtue to succeed in all facet of life.

While persistence is an important component required to be successful. It's not every time that we have to be persistent there are times when we just have to accept things and move on. Your friend is also suffering from those principles he hold dear. When you try out something and it does not work the next thing to do is to analyze why it failed and make corrections.

Well,, there are many keys that should be combined in order to make a successful company. You should try to use all interchangeably. Yes, Persistence is key because you'd need it during time of difficulty. Tell your friend to look into some other aspect that could be the cause of his up and down. It could be lack of skill or poor time management. So, it takes lots of factors to hit success. Not just one.

Of course persistence is the key to a successful business . It is natural and normal for one to struggle for a long time when starting a business ,but then what will guarantee that the stress employed so far won't be a waste is the persistence employed in it .
There is never a sweet road to success .

The word persistence alone is like a two edges sword. It can be a positive key as well as a negative or destroctive key, depending on it application.
For instance, being persistent in doing the wrong thing will only brings you negative results. Your friend has to reasses and reevaluate his approach to business. You can't be doing same thing over with corresponding same result over and over but expecting a different result one day.

Persistence is really good, he shouldn't give up just yet, but I think he should go over his strategy again, probably there is something he is missing or he should try some other ways. There is nothing wrong in trying things in different ways. Encourage him to keep persisting, one day he will find his "big win"

consistency, persistency and self control, are the only keys to unlocking success, I have been working out for about 4 months without results. why? i haven't been consistent with my routine, its hard but you must do it to get what you want

Yes I think persistence is real the key to success or succeeding in life. Because there is this saying that winners never quit until day reach their goals and objective. And its also goes with the saying that says loser never give up. So when someone persist he or she is bound to get what he or she wants in the long run but it won't be that easy because not everyone has patience.

Of course persistence is the key to a successful business . It is natural and normal for one to struggle for a long time when starting a business ,but then what will guarantee that the stress employed so far won't be a waste is the persistence employed in it .
That's absolutely right. Persistence is key to every successful business. Alot of people fail to get pushing until they get their desired results and some eventually give in to defeat on the journey to success. No good thing comes easy and that knowledge is a push towards Success
[automerge]1612639351[/automerge]
That's absolutely right. Persistence is key to every successful business. Alot of people fail to get pushing until they get their desired results and some eventually give in to defeat on the journey to success. No good thing comes easy and that knowledge is a push towards Success

persistence, one of the keys, keys to success, keys to humanity, keys to lively-hood, and even keys to right moral, as it is generally known, no one gets a negative reward through persistance, it require all other good attributes like, patience, consistence and even tolerance, so, i would boldly say, persistence is the real deal and right means to being human

While persistence is an important component required to be successful. It's not every time that we have to be persistent there are times when we just have to accept things and move on. Your friend is also suffering from those principles he hold dear. When you try out something and it does not work the next thing to do is to analyze why it failed and make corrections.
I agree with this, sometimes we have to unlearn the old ideas and embrace the latest and best way of doing it, don't be persistent to failure, don't be persistent to outdated skills or ideas, if you try for long and no positive results, meet up with experts in that field to guide you through different possible ways

In all you do, not only in business, persistence is really the key. Keep going with persistency and positivity. Some day you shall get there

Persistence is key only if you know what you are doing and you are sure you are at the right lane, if you are doing the wrong thing or at the wrong lane, you can't be persistent with that, because you will surely go down without achieving anything good.

Yes, persistence is a key of Business, if we are running a business that we do not achieve some certain goals we have to be persistent to keep giving more trier. But there must be thing that will need to do when we are failing in a business, we have to make research on what is causing a challenges, may be we need to restrategize plan.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds