Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Pedicure business an option for a man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well pedicure business is mainly a woman's job in my country it is mainly done in a salon shop, that is where women make their hair. But in an evolving society men are now delving into the pedicure business as a stand-alone business in my area, in fact, a man just opened a pedicure shop in my street and he has been getting patronage.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was in school I had a friend who wanted to learn pedicure but he was too shy. I encouraged him to do it but he refused saying what will people say. Fast forward to 5 years later he learnt it and he is using it to make money now. So yes, pedicure is a good business for a man

Of course, men get pedicures, but not enough of them. Self-caregivers always have their next appointment, and they know the long list of health benefits and the benefits of buffing treatment in good legs. Pedicures are not about getting a collision of beautiful colors on your fingers but you can do it if you like

Well in the world we live in now people have decided to separate jobs according to gender but to me anyone can do anything as far as it is legit and it pays your bills and takes care of you. Men and women can do any business please .

I'm not a man but as a lady, I'd rather patronize a man offering pedicure services than a lady. It really interests me when I see men working as a stylist, pedicurist etc. I've patronized men stylist in the past and they were really good, accommodating and nice.
I carried a research regarding men who operates females saloon. I did a comparative analysis between men who operates women salon and women in women salon. I found out that the former makes more sales as ladies prefers men in females saloons. Therefore I came to a conclusion that no gender is restricted to an occupation or business

Yes, it's a very lucrative business for men. I have some of my doing the business and from the discussions we've had they tell me how profitable the business can be. If you have capital to start it, please do.

To me it doesn't really matter who is into the business, both male and female can be into the business as much as my customers are satisfied with the services rendered to them.
So a man into the business is a very nice idea.

Pedicure and Penicure has been a great business but a lot of people see is as a feminine kind of business, as a man, do you see yourself considering such business in future?

I'm not a man but as a lady, I'd rather patronize a man offering pedicure services than a lady. It really interests me when I see men working as a stylist, pedicurist etc. I've patronized men stylist in the past and they were really good, accommodating and nice.
Pedicure business is no longer for female alone. In fact, mummies are also go into the pedicure business right now. More interesting thing is that, ladies now prefer a male stylist because they believe that their hand is more firm when holding the hair and doing all those pedicures.

I've noticed it several times that most women works men always perform better and more successful than women. For instance, hair dressing salon, men always have better patronage than women because most women customers love and admire men that do women work.

Surely everyone neveryone knows that it's girls who are the likeliest customer. But regardless it has nothing to do with the seller or the provider. If your service is good then I think you even have an edge because you will do well.

For me, it isn't an option. These jobs are for women and I believe women alone should go into such business and not in the aspect of pendicure. If it's a stylist it is still better. I don't imagine me as going into such business

I've seen guys take up pedicure business and they're doing fine. There's no gender restriction on any business so long as it pays your bills go ahead to do it. Funny enough guys tends to get more patronage in doing what looks like a female business and that's whatsup

I think its a good business, but i think the business works well in some places, an urban area is a good example of that. In an urban area the rich are more than the poor, so a poor man cannot say he wants to wash his leg, for me its an option.

Sure they are good business options for me to invest in and establish, it doesn't mean a single thing if you own one nor does it mean a thing if you work in one too. In as much as it is able to pay your bills.

In a world that is fast changing, anything can be adopted. I know a friend that used to file his girlfriend's nail and over the he got so good that he started filing for other ladies and in return got paid.

Hmm! But why do almost all women prefer male stylists ?

I would not consider it at all. Those kinds of business are best left to the female gender. Most females would not patronize men who do pedicure, there is a misconception that the business is for females only so there is no point doing it as a man.

Do men get pedicures? We’re a bit shocked by how many times this question is asked. Of course men get pedicures—but not enough of them do. The self-caring ones always have their next appointment scheduled, and they know the long list of health and therapeutic benefits of a good foot buffing.

I literally don't believe that these kind of business are just for women, in my locality both male and female are into this kind of business, as long as it is profitable, noble and worth while, then it is advisable you do It regardless of you being a man or woman.

Why not there are men out there that even own salons where they make hair so yes a man can venture into manicure and pedicure, some guys are even fixing nails. I don't think any job should be gender-specific as long as you know that you can do this job do it if you're good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds