Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Pedicure business an option for a man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soak Your Feet. Fill a small tub with water that's hot enough to open up your pores, but not so hot that it feels uncomfortable. ...
  2. Remove Dead Skin. ...
  3. Clip and File Your Toenails. ...
  4. Moisturize Your Feet. ..
  5. Massage Your Feet.

Advertisement Placeholder
Unsuccessful people don’t value their time. They are everywhere, anywhere, anytime because they lack the ability to dedicate their time towards their goals. And year after year they make new promises which never come to fruition simply because they couldn’t be bothered to put in the time required towards their goals. Time management skills, learning how to say no and knowing what commitments to undertake, is a step towards great success in any area of our lives.

We do manicures and pedicures for men, from the basic manicure up to things that are more extravagant, and we only use mint or lemon,” says Maston Kucheki, proprietor of Mr. “Since we are catering to men, we don’t want there to be too much of a floral scent, so there’s more of a spa feel. The fragrances are refreshing, so when they’re getting their service done, they feel like it’s actually targeted to them, even down to the scent.”

The answer to the question you asked Is Pedicure business an option for a man is no. I chose no as my answer because most male pedicurist are always transgender, and if any male go in to the pedicure business people will think he is transgender

Is predicure and manicure a business for man, the age we are now hardly Will you see any profession that is for a particular gender, ladies love to visit a man stylist than a woman, so I would advise you that it's a bonus for you as a man to go into that type of business

It's a very cool business and when men go into it, it is a bonus to them, ladies love men to handle those kind of job for them . You will see your office filled up all the time , just make sure you are good at it. Guys going into that business is more profitable than ladies doing it self

I think men can also do pedicure work. No job is small or big, but the goal is to make money, so this job is not only for women.Men can do this job easily. You get paid for this job. Not only women do this job but also men do this job. Men also do this work on their feet.That's why work is good for both

Pedicure and Penicure has been a great business but a lot of people see is as a feminine kind of business, as a man, do you see yourself considering such business in future?
Of course, you will make it greatly compare to feminine. No business is meant for one gender alone, to be frank with you many ladies troops into businesses own male. look around you will notice it too.

Bringing more men into your salon can be easier than you think. With a few small tweaks to ... Hideaway Spa & Salon. How To Start A Nail Salon Business Do you want to take advantage of a growing.

Pedicure Business is absolutely profitable most especially if you see a good location where you can situate the Business at. For example, you can just find a good location at University environment because I believe this kind of business can thrive More there

Yes, pedicure and manicure business is a good business for men since it's not gender based business. Here in Abuja, Nigeria both young ladies and young guys are really into this business making huge money daily.

It depends on the desire at which the man wants to invest, actually, there are lots of people that would like to decide on investing in something with their money just make something out of your dreamed goal.

Of course it is, as a matter of fact, l as a woman would love to be attended by a male pedicurist. It is thrilling when men do the things that associate with females and doing them perfectly well. I have a friend on Facebook, his hairdressing works are paying off big time, because right now, he is never available as lot of females clients are booking him up for their hair and the likes.

I don't think pedicure business is the best for a man. Because those that patronize such businesses are females majorly. And if you're starting a business, at least, you should control and take charge of it yourself. And ladies may want to prefer a lady establishment compare to a man establishment

Pedicure and pendicure to me they are very good business to do, male or female render does services but for me as a man, I can't do such business because for me it's stressful and I can hardly coupe in cleaning or fixing nails for women, I don't know but I simply believe that they are some job which are just made for men and some which are also made for females.

It is a decent business and a man can likewise go into it in the event that he has what it takes. In Africa, one is probably going to have high deals as a man in the business in light of the fact that other gender will even disparage him more than the females. Much the same as how men go into hair making for ladies.

The factors that matter most to you when buying commercial property are going to be different than those for another buyer. Especially if this is your first commercial real estate transaction, you don’t want to rush into a decision based on something someone else has done. While in the consideration phase of buying real estate, there are some essential things you’ll need to ask yourself, so you end up with the right property for your intended purposes.

A man or a woman can run a pedicure business, you have to be smart and have the idea about the business, it is all about employing those who are good in the job. However these days such business are mostly done by females.

Thus kind of things too heavily depends on how good you are so I advice you take time and learn how to do a lot of things and position your self very well. A lot of people are making money from it as I have seen photographers and artists sell of pictures and stock photos on their sites and make huge money doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds