Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is p2p lending safe and profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The safety attached to P2P lending platforms are all based on the credibility of such a platform. Some platforms are truly true to their activities while some are fraudulent platforms in disguise

Advertisement Placeholder
Having not used it myself, i cant really tell on a personal level cause am quite scared about using this P2P method. But so far others that i have seen using it said its safe mostly within legit organizations or plathforms

This type of lending platforms an turn to scam platforms at anytime like any HYIPs out there. So we should watch out before getting our money into such platforms please

I see the feature around binance, but due to the fact I don't understand it. Made me not to go into it, but if i learn it and understand how it works. I'll go for it, if it is highly profitable.

I never tried P2P lending before, i see it over there at binance. I try to learn and open how it works, and how vendors whow will be lending, how will they pay??
Yes P2P leading is say and profitable, this is what I use in my business in order to make transactions and it is very safe and very easy to use.

Yes P2P leading is say and profitable, this is what I use in my business in order to make transactions and it is very safe and very easy to use.
Have you tried lending your coins out using this feature of P2P lending?? I know about P2P trading method, but i don't know how this lending works.

P2p is generally safe the trust you have for a person, p2p is safe for the borrowers and also for lending so it very encouraging to take a loan.

The safety attached to P2P lending platforms are all based on the credibility of such a platform. Some platforms are truly true to their activities while some are fraudulent platforms in disguise
That is very true. We need to know how credible such platforms offering p2p lending are before we engage in dealing with them. Key point to note indeed

I think the p2p system is very safe mostly the ones I have used on binance it is very safe and very fast. I was very sceptical about the whole p2p system the very first time i used it. But i was impressed with the outcome I got when i used it. It is vey secured indeed.

I actually got to know about p2p when the government placed a ban on crypto then I got to know more about p2p lending and I think it's like other hyip it doesn't last.

P2P lending is the safest way of transacting business now I'm on cryptocurrency after the government might have placed a bomb on the cryptocurrency nevertheless you should be careful of your transaction I will not fail to mention that I am here to use that P2P lending so I'll encourage you those with experience to lead you
How sure are you about it being the safest? Do you mean any P2P out there,or the ones under recognized plathform like Binance and the likes

Because of the incessant cases of duping on binance peer to peer platform, the company has introduced another way of checkmating the incidences. One need to be careful lest one falls in the hands of online prey.

Its risky to say the least. When you lend money P2P, you are giving money to someone who may not able to pay you the installment. Otherwise why would anyone come to you instead of banks, which provide much cheaper loans.

P2p lending is mostly safe. At least according to my experiences using them. I have not had any problems with them so far and the payments are made as at when due. You can use it if you trust it.
P2p lending is good and safe if we carefully selected the persons that wants to use the service. Some borrowers who make use if the services tends to abuse it because the lender is someone they know or someone that is close to them. They will either refused to pay or pay at the time they so wishes.

Is p2p lending safe and profitable?
P2P lending services bring together fund owners (investors / lenders) with borrowers (creditors / borrowers) online, even though previously P2P lending services have assessed and analyzed borrowers, then determined which borrowers are eligible to apply for loans. It is the peer to peer lending platform that will determine the level of risk of the borrower. What I'm worried about is if the borrower defaults or can't pay off his debt, maybe our money will be lost?
Some exchanges have input some mechanism into there app or website in such a way that p2p lending, buying is all safe for everybody and curb scammers to infuriate the site...

If you join a site like lending club, I think it is perfectly safe and profitable. However, you must also know that there is a lot of scamming going around on such sites.

P2P lending is the safest way of transacting business now I'm on cryptocurrency after the government might have placed a bomb on the cryptocurrency nevertheless you should be careful of your transaction I will not fail to mention that I am here to use that P2P lending so I'll encourage you those with experience to lead you
From my experience selling cryptocurrency through the peer-to-peer feature on the binance exchange platform I will say that the lending using the same peer-to-peer feature would be a safe way for one to lend and borrow funds for any project.

I don't really know much about P2P lending because I have not been involved in it before. I think it is profitable that's why people have been doing it.

This would depend on if the country or location has a secure way which you can obtain peoples information so that the borrowers do not take the money and run.

I agree with you on your submission. P2P platforms depends on the credibility on the platforms as some of them are full of people who are ready to rip you off while some will totally scam you of your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds