Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is p2p lending safe and profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In P2P loans you should be very careful because I understand that they are highly profitable, and in many occasions you can see the money back in the time periods that you determine since you are the one who approves which project to invest in, although there is a risk that you will not be paid back, due to scams.

Advertisement Placeholder
P2p lending is mostly safe. At least according to my experiences using them. I have not had any problems with them so far and the payments are made as at when due. You can use it if you trust it.

Peer to peer lending is a profitable establishment,that gives out loan for some certain percentage profits to already accessed(eligible) individuals or groups under their terms and conditions. Most of the lending companies collect data that when the debtor fails to meet up to payment in due date,the automatically deduct their amount from your account as soon as their is money in it.

I have never tried any P2P lending sites, either as a borrower or as a lender. Therefore, I don't know whether it is safe to use P2P sites for lending purpose. I think better way to earn money is via crypto investment. There is risk but at least you are in control of your funds.

P2P lending services bring together fund owners (investors / lenders) with borrowers (creditors / borrowers) online, even though previously P2P lending services have assessed and analyzed borrowers, then determined which borrowers are eligible to apply for loans. It is the peer to peer lending platform that will determine the level of risk of the borrower. What I'm worried about is if the borrower defaults or can't pay off his debt, maybe our money will be lost?
Person to person or peer to peer lending and borrowing is a good way to raise capital for one's business but it can be bad sometimes if the other party you are dealing with is a fraudulent individual who, when it is time to pay back, might cook up some unreal stories in order to distort that payment. But if this isn't involved, it's a good practice.

The p2p methods have to do with trust and the website in charge has to cater for customers' security and regards payments and other transaction related activities, though i do not advise anyone to lend money through this method due to the interest rate, i wish they could always be interest free and always available.

Wow, P2p lending is based of trust and faith in person you haven't meet and I believe it's profitable that's why people are engaged in doing it, I love it and it's very good.
P2p lending is very good when you meet and make a business with the right person.

P2P lending services bring together fund owners (investors / lenders) with borrowers (creditors / borrowers) online, even though previously P2P lending services have assessed and analyzed borrowers, then determined which borrowers are eligible to apply for loans. It is the peer to peer lending platform that will determine the level of risk of the borrower. What I'm worried about is if the borrower defaults or can't pay off his debt, maybe our money will be lost?
I really think for now pear to pear is safe and easy to use, because of how it is being done, cryptocurrency conversion to dollars, then finding a buyer, afterwards buying takes place, money sent into account, later escrow transfer money or coin to buyer.

The lending process isn't done that way. Binance authorize loan to those that has collateral to offer in exchange for the loan which the person seek to collect. The collateral is what i don't still know about. The kind of collateral they need.

P2P is a very good platform to gives out loan and borrow money but it is very risky for the lender if the borrower default in payments. Most P2P lenders are not legally backed up by the law so it is always difficult to retrieve money from defaulters when such happens.

P2P is a very good platform to gives out loan and borrow money but it is very risky for the lender if the borrower default in payments. Most P2P lenders are not legally backed up by the law so it is always difficult to retrieve money from defaulters when such happens.
If you're talking about P2P loan, I'll say its possible to give out loan through P2P. But the broker, or exchanger should act as an escrow to cover such, in-case the buyer or seller tries to play fraudulent.

The question is what is intermediary company taking as a collateral from the borrower or are they going to pay for the the person if there is default? Such of lending and borrowing money is not save to my own point of view.

The question is what is intermediary company taking as a collateral from the borrower or are they going to pay for the the person if there is default? Such of lending and borrowing money is not save to my own point of view.
If you do such at binance is somewhat safe, than going on an exchange site that doesn't have an escrow, that will be wasting of funds sent to an unknown person.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if p2p lending is safe and reliable, if i am being completely honest i am just hearing about p2p lending for the first time as i am more familiar with p2p trading which is more popular

P2P can be profitable no doubt but the problem usually arises like you rightly said when the borrower defaults, there have cases like such and that's why some people take collateral now

I really don't like anything loan in a way of doing it peer to peer because they will ask for all your information including your bank details,but at the end they may say you are not eligible for the loan again.

Crypto loan at binance is just super ripping off cos of the high interest rate. If you aren't going to return the loan on time you might see the loan interest doubled as a penalty for breaking deadline.

P2P Lending is an online financial framework that connects lenders and borrowers to an online platform without a bank acting as a third party. The total absence of mediators and, as a result, the lower costs involved make P2P lending an appealing opportunity to invest. It’s the same incentive that makes concepts such as Decentralized Crypto Exchanges work - allowing people to transact directly.

Peer-to-peer (P2P) lending is an age-old concept, but it has recently gained quite a reputation as a formal way to build an investment portfolio. Investors around the globe are beginning to see P2P Lending as a must-see opportunity for high and safe returns. Running through its multiple advantages, here are some of the reasons why you need to invest in P2P lending.

High Returns
Safety and Security
Monthly Returns
Reduced risks
It’s Evergreen

P2P Lending is an online financial framework that connects lenders and borrowers to an online platform without a bank acting as a third party. The total absence of mediators and, as a result, the lower costs involved make P2P lending an appealing opportunity to invest. It’s the same incentive that makes concepts such as Decentralized Crypto Exchanges work - allowing people to transact directly.

Peer-to-peer (P2P) lending is an age-old concept, but it has recently gained quite a reputation as a formal way to build an investment portfolio. Investors around the globe are beginning to see P2P Lending as a must-see opportunity for high and safe returns. Running through its multiple advantages, here are some of the reasons why you need to invest in P2P lending.

High Returns
Safety and Security
Monthly Returns
Reduced risks
It’s Evergreen
I have not tried this P2P lending before, with your comments around the option, you sound so real about it. And I'm just trying to learn and know how it works.

I never tried P2P lending before, i see it over there at binance. I try to learn and open how it works, and how vendors whow will be lending, how will they pay??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds