Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is p2p lending safe and profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suba

Mythical member
Credits
P2P lending services bring together fund owners (investors / lenders) with borrowers (creditors / borrowers) online, even though previously P2P lending services have assessed and analyzed borrowers, then determined which borrowers are eligible to apply for loans. It is the peer to peer lending platform that will determine the level of risk of the borrower. What I'm worried about is if the borrower defaults or can't pay off his debt, maybe our money will be lost?

Advertisement Placeholder
The P2P is based on trust of each other, this normally do not include middlemen, however this have to be decided if the otherone is trusted and not a scammer.

P2P lending is generally safe for both borrowers and lenders since thelending platforms are registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and work with FDIC-insured banks to issue loans and hold uninvested money.

I don't think it is profitable, but is actually safe based on the trust you have for the person, once the person is one who you can actually trust, then p2p is safe, but profit will depend on the interest agreed upon between you both

Peer to Peer lending business is very even though there is a risk factor involved. Most at times it's always difficult for online p2p lending platforms to know the true identity of their clients and if the lending organization don't put much security efforts, they might fall for frauders.

Peer to peer lending has worked well on developed countries.

However, I don't think I can trust my money with such in my country, with the very high level of corruption and fraud.

I would rather keep it on a fixed deposit account, no matter how small the interest is.

p2p is very safe but I'm not sure if it's profitable. The lenders normally collects all your details, access your full bank account and link your debit card to their system in case you're unable to pay on time then they'll debit you automatically without even informing you. So it's quite safe for the lenders.

This is my first time hearing about p2p. I think with the explanation given, it is a platform based on trust. And that is why the loan is being given out when the necessary evaluation has been carried out. Although I am afraid this process might not work well in my country.

If it is a legitimate and reputation peer-to-peer platform, then it is safe to transact, this platform acts as a middleman or escrow, I'm sure they request for some things before being eligible to receive loans, this is to curb defaulters.

This peer-to-peer Loan system would be very good if there can be a middle man or an escrow that will ensure that the other party will not default in their loan so that people can be confident in giving out loan and taking loan also.

While borrowers turn to P2P lending in order to apply for a loan, investors show up in order to secure higher than average returns on their investment capital. Since there is generally no middle man involved in these transactions, fees are usually lower.

Although the I might not have a very much intail about it but I could sense what this is passing across which dealing much on how to borrow money and merging borrower and investor together just acheiving the goal of match making.

As for me borrowing PSP is not good idea and moreover there's no middle man in PSP business they only order for drivers because it's a man business whom collect the contracts from each states to carry out the business and if you want to go into the business it's okay but never borrow the PSP but go get loan to get your own truck so that you can carry out the business

Although borrowers turn to P2P loans to apply for a loan, investors offer a higher-than-average return on their investment capital. Since these transactions usually do not involve a middle man, the fees are usually lower.

Seriously it's a good form of savings if you're capable to produce round the cycle before it reaches you. Once you can, it's a saving with no stress because it's more like giving someone money to hold for you over some months and then returning all the money back to you once.

While borrowers turn to P2P lending in order to apply for a loan, investors show up in order to secure higher than average returns on their investment capital. Since there is generally no middle man involved in these transactions, fees are usually lower this is good website in earning
[automerge]1612983637[/automerge]
While borrowers turn to P2P lending in order to apply for a loan, investors show up in order to secure higher than average returns on their investment capital. Since there is generally no middle man involved in these transactions, fees are usually lower this is good website in earning

Financial backers around the world are starting to consider P2P To be as an absolute necessity opportunity for high and safe returns. Going through its various favorable circumstances, here are a portion of the reasons why you need to put resources into P2P loaning.

Exceptional yields

Wellbeing and Security

Month to month Returns

Diminished dangers

It's Evergreen

It's smarter to put away your cash than to keep it inactive.

P2P or Distributed loaning business is despite the fact that there is a danger factor included. Most on occasion it's consistently hard for online p2p loaning stages to know the genuine character of their customers and if the loaning association don't invest a lot of security amounts of energy, they may succumb to frauders.

P2P lending services bring together fund owners (investors / lenders) with borrowers (creditors / borrowers) online, even though previously P2P lending services have assessed and analyzed borrowers, then determined which borrowers are eligible to apply for loans. It is the peer to peer lending platform that will determine the level of risk of the borrower. What I'm worried about is if the borrower defaults or can't pay off his debt, maybe our money will be lost?
Peer to peer lending is profitable but highly risky except the loan is secured with collateral. Any loan that is not secured tend to be difficult to recover in the event of defaulting on the part of the borrower.

P2P lending is the safest way of transacting business now I'm on cryptocurrency after the government might have placed a bomb on the cryptocurrency nevertheless you should be careful of your transaction I will not fail to mention that I am here to use that P2P lending so I'll encourage you those with experience to lead you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds