Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Networking in Business Necessary?

Networking is the act of bringing people in to a business and expecting them to bring other persons for expansion.For many individuals that have succeeded in their career, the causes have largely been contributed to the strong networking channels they have created over time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Networking as the name goes, is the connection between three or more people, networking in business is the sharing of products and services information among three or more people, networking is very important in business, it could be called a mean of marketing, because your product or services are preached as it get to the ears of any one, the drive in most networking is cash.

The transition of a business from a small to big entity is not what you know but who you know.

Invest time to build your networks. Networking allows you to build relationships with other people and encourage them to refer customers to you through word of mouth.

Whenever you receive a new customer through networking, the conversion seems easy.

What's your take?
You've already answered this well enough, for your business to grow it all tails down to networking. New customer means new services and new services means increase in income flow and that's not a thing a business man/woman will have to joke with.

Networking in business is beyond if I like it is a necessity and must. In business you are selling goods or rendering services which you cannot enjoy alone and even most of the time not all of your immediate community member will need it but they can help to propagate and tell the good news to people in their circle that need what you do.

Of course it's very necessary I must say. It's dangerous to work into a business blind. Having prior knowledge of a business of your choice will go a long way in making things alot easier for you. As you get to learn from the Mistakes of others, the chances failures in your new business becomes very low.

Networking in business is beyond if I like it is a necessity and must. In business you are selling goods or rendering services which you cannot enjoy alone and even most of the time not all of your immediate community member will need it but they can help to propagate and tell the good news to people in their circle that need what you do.
@Segat Some business owners doesn't understand the importance of networking and the positive effect it would have on their brand and products.
The importance of networking to businesses cannot be over emphasized . I encourage entrepreneurs and aspiring business owners to take full advantage of it.

Networking isn't just the trading of data with others — and it's absolutely not tied in with asking for favors. Networking is tied in with building up and supporting long haul, commonly useful associations with individuals you meet, regardless of whether you're standing by to arrange your morning espresso, partaking in an intramural games group, or going to a work gathering.

Networking in business is more than necessary, in today's system of things most big businesses makes you of networking to promote their brands. I would encourage one to try that out because that is the way out for a wider coverage.

The transition of a business from a small to big entity is not what you know but who you know.

Invest time to build your networks. Networking allows you to build relationships with other people and encourage them to refer customers to you through word of mouth.

Whenever you receive a new customer through networking, the conversion seems easy.

What's your take?
I think you are right with your opinion on how important networking is in a business. To support your view on this topic, networking is the backbone of every successful business because it gives the business the ability to meet new customers who are willing to take part in transacting with the business.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Affiliates Here!​
semp.net​

Network with all the business owner in your niche is very essential when you want to grow your business faster. You talking give you the opportunity to expand your arteries when you rub minds in other business owners in your city or country. It gives you the opportunity to have a joint venture with other business people I'm nearby increase your opportunity to earn more money.

Network with all the business owner in your niche is very essential when you want to grow your business faster. You talking give you the opportunity to expand your arteries when you rub minds in other business owners in your city or country. It gives you the opportunity to have a joint venture with other business people I'm nearby increase your opportunity to earn more money.
@kayode10 I find your comment very interesting. When networking within same industry and and field tend to be more beneficial and result oriented depending on the purpose of building such network and targeted niche.

I will say yes because it helps to promote your business worldwide.Networkworking helps you to go viral.Not only that,it's brings more sales to your company thereby increasing the growth and development of your organization..

Networking helps you to spread tentacles across board and helps you to gain more recognition. Networking helps you indeed to build good relationship with other people on the same or related business. And through networking, you get more recognized by people. So, silence is a disease for business.

New Business Trends

Networking can help you stay on the front line of innovation and new business patterns. These sorts of connections and "inside" data can give you a preferred position over your rivals by executing new and better approaches for getting things done.

Networking in business is not really necessary. The effectiveness of networking to your business only depends on how good your products are and the feeling of the customer. I don't use networking for my business and yet my business is going smoothly with new customers coming every day.

Why is networking important? Networking allows you access to opportunities you might not be able to find on your own. Your network has the potential to provide you with insight ...

Networking is great for sharing ideas and knowledge. Whether it’s asking for feedback or discussing your point of view, it will help you expand your knowledge and allow you to see things from another perspective. It’s natural that networking will result in opportunities. The thing you will not know is when or how they will materialise.

Networking in business has becom the in thin in the business world for a long time now. Networking helps your business customer base to get bigger which in turn gets you the help you need to get massive sales and make good profits

Networking is truly of great importance in business. You will need the customers whether you are a running a small scale or large scale business. So you better learn the networking skills required in business. The good thing is that these days, the internet has made it so easy for you to reach many people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds