Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Networking in Business Necessary?

The transition of a business from a small to big entity is not what you know but who you know.

Invest time to build your networks. Networking allows you to build relationships with other people and encourage them to refer customers to you through word of mouth.

Whenever you receive a new customer through networking, the conversion seems easy.

What's your take?
  • Way to make money online
  • Writes
  • Currency
You are absolutely right Your network must be very good to run the business The dream is to have your business online and offline If you have a great network of call pay networks or good people, you can make a great profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes networking in a business is very necessary because through networking you get to advertise your business to potential clients and telling them what they stand to benefit from patronizing you. Networking is about creating new contact and maintaining relationship

Yes I must say that it is very important, you will develop a reputation for being helpful and trustworthy by attending networking events frequently and being involved. You can also develop a reputation for being informative if you are able to give good value to the other participants. Building this reputation will help you obtain more leads as well as being obviously sympathetic.

Without networking or do i call it marketing no business will thrive so easily, networking is what we need to bring life to our business. Networking is more or less the life wire of a business. Networking helps our business to connect with the outside world.

The transition of a business from a small to big entity is not what you know but who you know.

Invest time to build your networks. Networking allows you to build relationships with other people and encourage them to refer customers to you through word of mouth.

Whenever you receive a new customer through networking, the conversion seems easy.

What's your take?
Yeah...I don't know if you have heard of network marketing. It like a chain of invitees with task to fulfill. Although this method is slow for me, but at the long run, u be surprise how your product or service as become known
[automerge]1612605542[/automerge]

What's your take?
Yeah...I don't know if you have heard of network marketing. It like a chain of invitees with task to fulfill. Although this method is slow for me, but at the long run, u be surprise how your product or service as become known

It is not clear what networking you are talking about. How do you establish a network of customers? I understand you mean online networking and maybe you will also point to social media like Facebook. You can have a network of customers as friends in Facebook or maybe a Facebook group. But I wonder how many would join your online network when it is all about your business. If you invite me for sure I will not join.

No networking is not necessary for you in a business . But I'm n our today's life networking is very important in terms of business, it helps alot and make things easier than you think. It helps business to move faster and go viral.

Business networking is a term that refers to meeting other business owners, potential suppliers, or other professionals who have business experiences—to help you grow your business. Networking gives you a pool of experts that range from competitors to clients, and allows you to offer something to them; hopefully in exchange for their services, advice, knowledge, or contacts.

Networking events or local business luncheons present you with opportunities to find others who are in similar circumstances as you work to grow your business. These events are generally put together for the purpose of introducing new concepts and methods being used while providing a platform for local business people to meet and exchange ideas.

Not sure what you talk about here. Every business has its own policy on how to expand customer base. if other people need to keep request from you then as an honest businessman you must also send your customer to theif business too.money is not all but honesty prevails as a virtue.

Networking is part of marketing strategies. It's very crucial in business management to get more customers and the more you get customers the more money you make which will have a positive impact on your profit.

Networking is very necessary especially if your business is just starting. I recently watched a k-drama called start-up and one of the mentors in the drama advised the startups to focus on networking. You could meet a potential clients or investors by that.

Networking is also very important in business this is because I see networking as a form of advertisements and making the good s and services known to more people. Networking is the act of bringing people in to a business and expecting them to bring other persons for expansion.

Networking give you the following
1. Connection to the movers and shakers of the industry
2. More client
3. Access to quicker loan
4. You know you competitor
5. your company or brand become popular

Networking in business is very good it brings people and businesses together. Networking also give rise to referral. In terms of network there is partnership or relationship that you have to build so that your business will be taken to the next step.

I believe the same as your @maventiger . Word of mouth is one of the best ways to get customers, and this is achieved with good marketing with quality products and brand. The same customers, pleased with the seller's attention, are in charge of recommending said business and products to third parties.

Networking is something vital or crucial in business and for it's survival. A good business man or woman is expected to have a good network if friends. This will obviously increase business patronage and sales.

Networking is one of the ways business can grow fast and rapidly, getting referrals among your cycle of influence is a great way to attract new clients. It is people that recommend people, and whatever has to do with business also have to do with people.

Yes I believe networking in business is very important, most especially this our modern days networking is the most important thing in business. Networking help promote business, it makes business more popular and it helps bring new customers to your business

The importance of the saying “no man is an Island” has been proved to be the reason why many of us need to make a collective effort in the bid to achieve professional success. For many individuals that have succeeded in their career, the causes have largely been contributed to the strong networking channels they have created over time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds