Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Marketing still a good career in your state?

Marketing, is a very lucrative kind of job even in 100 years to come because the sole purpose of every business is to increase sales and total revenue of the establishment. and how do you increase sales you can only increase the sales through marketing.
[automerge]1612818070[/automerge]
Marketing, is a very lucrative kind of job even in 100 years to come because the sole purpose of every business is to increase sales and total revenue of the establishment. and how do you increase sales you can only increase the sales through marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Marketing is no longer interesting or even seen as a career in this side of our region because its seen as a profession anyone can do. Then the working condition marketers are placed is so unfavourable that they don't even pay basic salary but commission based on sale.

Marketing is gradually fading out as a result of online marketing which I feel has take the centre stage in every form of making, without fear or doubt online marketing is more efficient compared to individuals marketing.

Marketing will forever remain and will continue to be a good career. We can never do without marketing in our day to day activities whether it's online or not. We market a lot of things and we do it most times unknowingly during conversations. There are a lot of people who are so gifted with marketing even aside studying it as a career.

Marketing is a good career in an state. Marketing by would thrive as long as there are people residing in a particular location. And it's a business that's here to stay. Marketing would still be in existence 200 years from now

Marketing because of the stigma that nothing is sure at the start of the job especially for starters who are just planting themselves has been taken as a side hustling job in my area.

I notice that many are no longer willing to take up Marketing as a career. Even though it ought to be a fantastic career if it chooses you. In some States, people see going for marketing or choosing marketing as a career as a big waste of time. what could be the main/ major cause of that mentality? Does this simply means it doesn't pay or people are too lazy to carry out research, put up criticism or unwillingness to start on the low end of the payscale?
The criticism is much more affected to the people that are just in the first time industry thus a lack of research to it makes the people go lazy and ni commitment or unwillingness to so this can be have to imply immediately remedy to have be always optimistic.

The lack of modern marketing skills has never been greater, and the demand for high-caliber marketers will continue to grow in 2020. There are many rewards to investing your time and resources in developing your skills and there will be countless career advancement opportunities in the future. Of your background

Marketing remains best option to grow any business but people see it as department that involve lot of strength . It should be taken serious because through it people get to know your products and the quality you can offer. You also meet people who can even promote you

I notice that many are no longer willing to take up Marketing as a career. Even though it ought to be a fantastic career if it chooses you. In some States, people see going for marketing or choosing marketing as a career as a big waste of time. what could be the main/ major cause of that mentality? Does this simply means it doesn't pay or people are too lazy to carry out research, put up criticism or unwillingness to start on the low end of the payscale?
In my country marketing is seen as a difficult job to do.
This is because most of those that employ marketers,they give them unrealistic targets that are so hard to meet.
To make it worse is that these people are paid in commission of what you have sold and per day you find yourself you have sold very little.
Again their working conditions ain't good,and it is so tiresome where they carry products on their back and walk around selling .

No matter where you are as long as you know what you are doing and able to pull customer or traffic to your self, you would still make money with marketing. People tend to need things and as a market you bring they closer to it. It's here to stay

Marketing remains best option to grow any business but people see it as department that involve lot of strength . It should be taken serious because through it people get to know your products and the quality you can offer. You also meet people who can even promote you. So in my state it is welcome and remain one of the best careers
[automerge]1612847453[/automerge]
Marketing remains best option to grow any business but people see it as department that involve lot of strength . It should be taken serious because through it people get to know your products and the quality you can offer. You also meet people who can even promote you. So in my state it is welcome and remain one of the best careers

Marketing in my state is categorized as a stressful and unreliable profession. Most people find it difficult to sell things, especially those not in high demand or simply not items or services the final consumers are in need of, although marketing ought to be an amazing career line had the perspective of my people be a little bit different positively

For most, advertising is an awful profession decision and they should remain away. However, for the fearless few, it very well may be unfathomably fulfilling and agreeable. On the off chance that you are the one, continue to push advance and become the best advertiser you can be.

Marketing is still and will always be a good career. The conventional marketing of person to person is on the decline but that with the use of internet is on the increase. What is only needed is the how marketers react to this trend to catch up with the trend in today's marketing world/requirements.
It is also important to note that their are some items that can't be market online and hence the conventional means is deployed. Most conglomerates still runs their regional sales offices and equiped them with their regional sales managers (RSM). These RSM are well taken care of with official cars and allowances for them to keep up with the demand of getting in touch with their old customers a nd also with the intention of gaining new ones

The problem is not about marketing being a good career. The problem now is everybody can now market even without studying it. To market you just have to have a good knowledge of what you want to talk about and you must know how exactly to sweet talk your customers and convince them that you are actually giving them the best product/service.

marketing is perceived more of a talent than a career path. Truth is convincing someone to change whatever has been part of him and follow your path is difficult. Marketers are not perceived lazy but very troublesome and tough to deal with
[automerge]1612848590[/automerge]
marketing is perceived more of a talent than a career path. Truth is convincing someone to change whatever has been part of him and follow your path is difficult. Marketers are not perceived lazy but very troublesome and tough to deal with

Marketing is still that wonderful career that it is supposed to be. Here it is not suppose to be argued whether or not if marketing is a good business. Without marketing strategy it will be difficult for any business to flourish.

Marketing is a job in my country when we sell our cheap product in high profile yes the marketing slow motion grow in my country Pakistan many people belong to this job

Marketing career is the best Outlook of the future
If you are interested in a career in marketing, learn about career paths with the best perspectives in digital, multi-channel, and e-commerce ...
Missing: State? | Must include: State?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds