Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is managing your own business the way forward?

Smokey

Service Team
Service Team
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Everyone wants to be their own boss. Do you think managing your own business is the way forward in making money? Do you think having your own business is the right thing to do vs having a steady paying job/career working for someone else? What are the pros and cons one may face managing their own business? Is it something you would do?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you can afford to go it alone, then do so but it's harder to do things on your own than being a part of an existing company. Sometimes getting a partner involved who has experience as well as connections is a better way to handle things. If you have the strive to do this and can put in a lot of hard work and hours, then it could be worth the effort.

Everyone wants to be their own boss. Do you think managing your own business is the way forward in making money? Do you think having your own business is the right thing to do vs having a steady paying job/career working for someone else? What are the pros and cons one may face managing their own business? Is it something you would do?

I think that almost all the people dream about running their own business at some point of their lives. When I was a kid, I always dreamed about starting my own business. This is what I wanted to do all the time and dreamed about. However, this was never easy at all. i am still trying my best to save money in order to start my business. I have also considered mining business as well in the past.

Unless you are positioned in a high post, for example, a manager or CEO, you might not be able to make a lot of money. Even if you are making a lot of money from your job, you end up paying a lot of taxes. Therefore, it is not possible to build wealth with a job. Business is risky and it might not work as you wish but it is certainly a way forward to make money. You can make huge money only through your business.

If you will want to make so much money and retire very early then you have to look for a way to make your own money. This is why it is very important to start developing strong enterpreneurship skills.

If you will want to make so much money and retire very early then you have to look for a way to make your own money. This is why it is very important to start developing strong enterpreneurship skills.

There are many people who retire much earlier. For example, many sportsmen retire at an early age as well. They are quite young, but still they retire. They have enough money and they invest that money in some kind of business. This is because they know that they cannot make money after they retire if they depend on the profession they chose.

It can be. A lot of people manage to make a successful career out of their business. Managing your own business can truly help you live a long and sustainable life. It's just one of the ways forward as there's so many job options and business options out there. Anything is possible these days, or just about.

It can be. A lot of people manage to make a successful career out of their business. Managing your own business can truly help you live a long and sustainable life. It's just one of the ways forward as there's so many job options and business options out there. Anything is possible these days, or just about.

Well, the only thing here is that managing your business alone is not that easy. The fact of the matter remains that in order to truly manage a business, a businessman needs to hire experts who could help him. This is what many wise and clever business men have been doing. They utilise the talents of other people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds