Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is it wise to run Multiple Startup?

I have to say, owning different business at early stage of your first business is not really a good decision, because your attention is already divided trying to build up more than one business from scratch the stress of one business is enough

Advertisement Placeholder
why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses.

They forget the saying of Confucius that a man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

They forget too soon that the ability of an entrepreneur to focus on one thing is an important strength needed to drive a business.

what are your views on the topic discussed, is it wise to run Multiple Startup?
To me slow and steady wins the race, it is not good to bite more than you can chew, one thing after the other will be great.

No I do not think it is wise to run multiple start ups because starting a business requires a lot of attention, unforseen challenges, emotional and physical restrictions so it is advisable to stick with one business at a time.

Starting multiple businesses is not bad if you can handle the stress and pressure it comes with, and if you have the financial means if also it won't affect one another. But I would rather face one and build it to the top before venturing into another.

You won't really blame them . Some of them are driven by their guts while some are just reckless and confused . The fact is that it is not ideal to run multiple businesses when none has balanced well .

Multiple start up is not actually advisable because you won't be able to conserve your strength on the business and you may lose focus because you'll want to attain success in all

To be frank and realistic, it may be difficult if not impossible as a young entrepreneur to involve in multiple start ups without recording losses in some of these start up. It is always better to channel energy on one first and later diversify later.

why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses.

They forget the saying of Confucius that a man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

They forget too soon that the ability of an entrepreneur to focus on one thing is an important strength needed to drive a business.

what are your views on the topic discussed, is it wise to run Multiple Startup?
As a new business owner, it's preferable to start with a single business, build the business before diversifying,this will enhance the other business scope.

It depends on the types of business you want to venture into. If the business can handle not too much attention then you can run a multiple start up. But if the business requires full focus and concentration then it's not possible for a multiple start up.

This depends on how much money you have for investment, what kind of team you have set up etc. However, I think a better way is to focus on one business. Rowing on two boats with one leg on each can be very risky.

Owning multiple income generating businesses Is the dream of almost everyone. But, for start ups, running multiple startups might not really be a great idea. You should make conscious efforts to develop one, then gradually widen your operation.

It depends on the capacity and experience of the business owner. If the owner has the capital and experience at his disposal he can run multiple products at the same time but it is not advisable for a small business owner with little capital and experience, it will be a difficult thing to do.

I personally feel these day people are desperate to get rich too quickly, that's why they try to run multiple startups. I would much rather get one venture ground and grow it before spreading myself too thin and possibly losing it all because I lack focus and have to compromise on quality.

In as much as there is no guarantee starting multiple startups mean success, it is actually better than placing all your eggs in one basket. Do not just make it obvious by doing so many at a time. Two or three is enough for a start.

We should first of all manage the first one to stabilize andbecome up and running in the business Industry before planning on establishing in order not to complicate matters.

Starting up a business or a platform requires a lot of energy and time to manage . I would not advice you to try to scale multiple startups at ones instead do it slow and steady.

It is not wise for one to be running multiple start ups all at once. Start ups costs money to get them up and running. This might lead to wastage of funds you should have used to concentrate on a few for a start.

You may run any number of start ups you want, however, in order to become successful you will have to focus on just one start up. Once it becomes successful, you can try another

It is going to be stressful but as long as you can manage all of them then there's no problem with that,but it is a wise decision for you to employ someone to manage some of them for you, is going to be stressful for one man alone to manage it all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds