Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is it wise to run Multiple Startup?

it's not really about running multiple start-ups... It's how good the business plan is.. And how good your budget stands firm.. You don't literally run them alone... division of labor and different mindset can make multiple business grow well
@Nuonuh before you hire someone who has a like mind and share your vision, you must have instill a culture in your workplace, a blue print of how the company should be run when you're not there to supervise or see things yourself. As the owner of the business, you must have set a working plan in motion which would make it easy for anyone to taker over or help manage in your absence.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not a wise thing to start multiple businesses as startup except the business owner has a vast knowledge in that line of business with a very good funding to backup the business. You can also start multiple businesses as startup and everything will fail if you don't have the resources to maintain it.

Totally not a bad come up for me, but experience as well is definitely need to venture into different startups. But still one the best approach to been successful. Multiple streams of income saves best.

i don't think it is wise to run multiple business together at once except of there will be proper monitoring and supervision because if a business is nit well managed it will eventually collapse so it is better to start a business which one can cater for

running all those businesses need a lot of money and sometimes if you have another company or business organisation he may not have enough money again to start up a new company that is why a lot of people people focus on how to maintain and upgrade the company they are established.
[automerge]1613246720[/automerge]
running all those businesses need a lot of money and sometimes if you have another company or business organisation he may not have enough money again to start up a new company that is why a lot of people people focus on how to maintain and upgrade the company they are established.

In business, running multiple businesses is a good idea, but it can't be done when you're just starting out. It will save you a lot of time, energy and money if you focus on starting a business early and then building a second one after the first one is finished

In business, running multiple businesses is a good idea, but it can't be done when you're just starting out. It will save you a lot of time, energy and money if you focus on starting a business early and then building a second one after the first one is finished.

If you have been in the art of making good money through businesses and deals, and wants to start up another business, I don't think it's a bad idea as you will likely to succeed but if you are a newbie who hasn't done much business in their life, then it's a bad idea

There is nothing bad in having multiple business for start up. If you can't monitor them all, employ someone to help in supervising it and giving you feedback of situations on ground on daily basis

why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses.

The forget the saying of Confucius that man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

They forget too soon that the ability of an entrepreneur to focus on one thing is an important strength needed to drive a business.

what are your views on the topic discussed, is it wise to run Multiple Startup?
@maventiger, I don't understand what your philosophies of businesses are, but I can say you can run two start up at the same time. Running these two doesn't necessarily mean you will be the alpha and omega of the two at the same time. You can employ a manager. Running a line of business isn't profitable in my own country.

if you have the capacity and ability to do so, it's not really bad but it is better sometimes to concentrate on one venture than on many ventures and then lose concentration and not be able to totally concentrate or focus on one. Running multiple venture as a starter can be detrimental to the growth of your business.
why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses.

The forget the saying of Confucius that man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

They forget too soon that the ability of an entrepreneur to focus on one thing is an important strength needed to drive a business.

The reason why most young entrepreneurs always think that starting up a business without nursing that business to to a high success rate and to establish the business first before thinking of another one is just due to greed. If most entrepreneurs can do away with greed then their business will definitely succeed.

why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses. They forget the saying of Confucius that a man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

In this context ideas from one constantly being crossed over into another. The teams learn from one another too.All funding comes through one source - investors I know and myself - which makes fund-raising relatively pain-free.
Especially at the early stage resource sharing can be a big benefit. For example one startup might not be working out, so instead of firing a great talent they just move to another.
But before you rush off to start 10 startups, get one right first. Then, and only if you’re not needed in that startup, do another. It’s much better to do one startup

Chasing two businesses at the startup stage it's a bad ideas which I wouldn't advice anyone to go into. Because you will lose focus and focus they is follow one cause until you succeed.

according to my own point of view I believe it is wise for a good business man to run multiple business this will make him more wealthy and also it will make him my experience in doing business. all you have to do is to get good manager to help control the business for you.

They forget the saying of Confucius that a man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

I do not advise that at all. Time is a great factor in determining if a business success is a genuine one. You should only think of starting another business when you have had succeed in a particular one for at least 3 years. Not that you start a new business after 6 months of success in one you just started.

Running a multiple startups is truly a bad idea, os like putting ones head in a bâsket. You can't pursue a business at a go, and expect to make it without failure if not in all but there is an assurance of failure. Not only that, it is always good to start up a business, then see to its progress before lunching into another.

As a newbie in business, it is advisable to start with a business, so when you are getting closer to the set goals of your business, you can now start another one, but running multiple business as a beginner is somehow not reasonable.

The simple answer is, it's not wise to run multiple startup. I dont know why people are doing it. It takes time to build a real business but what now happen when you are running multiple business startup at the same time. All business will not move as it's supposed to. The reason is a man that chase two rat will end up with nothing. It's not wise to run multiple startup.

It's nearly impossible to run multiple businesses without an excellent team helping you manage your responsibilities. In some cases, it may even help to hire an assistant to help you keep track of your different responsibilities. When running multiple businesses, you want to spend time on important work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds