Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is it wise to run Multiple Startup?

i think it is a wise too multiple business
Starting multiple businesses allows you to stay fresh.

Every time you start a new company, you learn something new. In my entrepreneurial pursuits, I've launched businesses in industries that I knew nothing about going into. Learning is half the fun of doing, and keeps your mind sharp and your skills fresh.......

Advertisement Placeholder
It is unwise to start multiple business. It should be one at a time . business doesn't entile rushing .it should be one at a time. One need to fucus on one business first , make sure its successful to some level then you can later start up another one .

No I dont think it is advisable to be running too business startup at the same time, this will not just drain you of your time,energy and money but will leave room for improper management and business development. It is better you establish the first one and watch it grow and develop to some point before establishing the other.

It is not a bad idea to run a multiple start up, the disadvantages are:
* Inability to manage them properly
* It will involve much capital
* one may likely run to a loss in both because of lack of proper monitoring.

why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses.

They forget the saying of Confucius that a man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

They forget too soon that the ability of an entrepreneur to focus on one thing is an important strength needed to drive a business.

what are your views on the topic discussed, is it wise to run Multiple Startup?
As far as I can concentrate on both ventures that I have set up for open business to run always, have the man power that will execute my business plans to be latter, those that I can always trust to deliver for me while I run the overall supervision of all set ups, I definitely don't mind running them.

It depends on how you can handle yourself..
You have to be smart if you want to do such a thing, but if you are wise enough you can run multiple businesses

It depends on how you can handle yourself..
You have to be smart if you want to do such a thing, but if you are wise enough you can run multiple businesses
Honestly from my experience, it's not easy to run such a business venture all by yourself. It will definitely get to when you will be needing help more than just yourself alone, otherwise you will make a mess of the who business and end up blaming yourself a long the line.

There is a saying that you should not spread yourself too thin. Obviously making a start up simultaneously is a bad idea because in business it is not good to be multi-tasking. If you want to be assured of the success of a business then focus on just one and wait until it succeeds. When that happens then that is the time to open up another business.

It depends on your product/service. For instance, venturing into the cosmetic industry might be profitable, yet the cosmetic industry is one of the most saturated markets in the world. With the right branding and marketing strategies, you can achieve business success..

I don't think it's advisable for a young entrepreneur to be having multiple businesses, I feel when you start up a business and it is successful, you grow it to a level where the success rate is on a constant and it's already a well-known brand before you cannot think of going into other businesses.

I don't think that's a very good idea. Since they are new businesses, you never know what the future of the start-ups would look like. It might come to a point where you would become overwhelmed by the challenges posed by both. And if care is not taken, both might fail. So it is better to channel all your energy and concentration on one first, then if it's starts doing very well in the market, you could launch the other.

Multiple startups can be tasky and time consuming. It requires proper management and available resources.It is alright to have multiple startups if you are able, and have the required resources to manage it.

why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses.

They forget the saying of Confucius that a man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

They forget too soon that the ability of an entrepreneur to focus on one thing is an important strength needed to drive a business.

it is foolish and stupid of a young entrepreneur to undertake to create another business when the first one has not yet stood its ground. It's nothing but waste of effort, businesses are not just to be created anyhow, there must be ruled to follow. One must stand well before another.

I think it is not advisable, since it must mature and stabilize completely with a startup, and as you say, they get carried away by emotions, which can lead to the failure of both. Now if you already have your stability, the time and the necessary finances, you can try it but in the future.

Running many businesses at a time may be good but when it comes to start ups, it is totally different because the ability if the handler would go a long way in determining the success of such start ups. It is good to focus on one thing at a time and venture gradually into the others later when one is well established.

I don't see a problem with opening another business,if an entrepreneur is already running a successful one he or she must have done something right, these are the way franchise are being birthed.

I don't see a problem with opening another business,if an entrepreneur is already running a successful one he or she must have done something right, these are the way franchise are being birthed.
@Adventurer very true. Though running two different enterprise in different industry is not something an entrepreneur should venture into if the business is still at early stage. Such could lead to under performance of one or both enterprise.

Lool.... You are saying this because you have not been in there position. We human beings are never satisfied because there are successful in more than one business will not so them from creating another avenue to make money and there's nothing wrong about that having other steam of income is the foundation of gathering wealth.
[automerge]1617980428[/automerge]

Lool.... You are saying this because you have not been in there position. We human beings are never satisfied because there are successful in more than one business will not so them from creating another avenue to make money and there's nothing wrong about that having other steam of income is the foundation of gathering wealth.

Yes, I think it is a good idea to run multiple startups as you would be expose to different methods of acquiring wealth. But be mindful that there would be stress and may break you if you are not well prepared.

As far as am consign running multi start up can be a wise decision so far you already have your plans for them. And you are fit physically to wistand the stress that involves. More so it can be a wise decision i n others to make much income in the business.
Yes it could be a wise decision if you're financially strong and have developed a wealth of experience, nevertheless you shouldn't be in a hurry to establish more business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds