Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it wise to Re-invest all your profit as startup?

I don't think is really necessary because I personally will not do it.. if you have a capital to invest in a business I will have to invest at least 80% of the capital in the business. you can keep 20% in case there is any issues that require an emergency funding.

Advertisement Placeholder
It can be a good decision to invest your profit back into the business in order to grow it faster. The problem is that some people do the opposite when they are business is generating profit consistently. They believe that the business has reached the maturity so the next thing is to start eating from the profit.

It isn't a bad idea. I think if you know that the business needs capital, and you are assured of the success of the business on a long term basis then it isnt a bad idea at all.

Business stands majorly on profit and loss, so it is not advisable to re invest all the profit been make from one business to a start up. In business anything can happen and it is wise advise to have a different account which will bear the risk of the business.

I don't think there is anything bad in re investing all the profit in a business as a start up person. However, if you have other business idea I think you can use your profit to diversify on other business opportunity
As long as you have some extra money to fall on when you have invested all the money you have made as profit, then yes it's a good idea in my opinion.

In my opinion, i don't think it's wise to reinvest all your profit back into the business. It's wise to reinvest but not all your profit, at least some should be saved.

I don't think there is anything bad in re investing all the profit in a business as a start up person. However, if you have other business idea I think you can use your profit to diversify on other business opportunity
If you don't really have any serious needs for the profits that you made from your investment and believe that you should try as much as you can to invest at least a minimum of 80% of it so that you will keep on making more profit.

I do not see anything wrong with that as far as it is a good business with good potential you can actually invest as much money as possible as far as the business is stable and has the sign or generating more money to you in the future, that is what I will do.
[automerge]1613209916[/automerge]
I do not see anything wrong with that as far as it is a good business with good potential you can actually invest as much money as possible as far as the business is stable and has the sign or generating more money to you in the future, that is what I will do.

Yes, it is a good idea to assess the nature of business before investing a good amount of capital. You can invest capital in a stable business and make sure about the future of the business before investing.

Concerning if it is wise to re-invest all your profit as startup. Well, I dont actually think there is something bad or ugly in re-investing the whole of your ROI back to the investment, the only reason so why you should hold back or not reinvest is when you suspect anything fishy with the investment made but if not, it is good to reinvest

For a business that is just starting up, it will need additional capital and it could give rise to reinvesting the profit into the business. If it started with enough capital , the profit could be kept.

That will be a very wise decision because I believe that will gives you another source of income generation because you believe in tiu ability. The expansion of business in different dimensions is very good.

If you do not have any need for the money at that time, and you are sure that the business will still deliver at the same rate like it did for you to realise a profit, then there's no need not investing everything.

You can, but it is really advisable that you should only reinvest what you can afford to lose, just in case the investment plan did yield good results as it was intended to you won't lose all your funds.

You can, but it is really advisable that you should only reinvest what you can afford to lose, just in case the investment plan did yield good results as it was intended to you won't lose all your funds.
You are right but their some investment that worth investing all your funds. Ofcourse, I can't do that with most of the online earnings. I prefer doing that with offline businesses.

I do not think it is a good thing for you to invest all your money in a startup. This is because you do not know the kind of risk that that investment is bleeding because everyone is coming with its own unique risk and you definitely will not want to be on the negative side.

Yes it's a wise and a better decision if you know what you are doing and the kind of business you reinvest into. Sometimes people go into business without knowing anything about the business and they end up failing.

With my current knowledge of business, I would gladly go the percent of investing everything that I have been able to make us profits at the early start of my business.

Normally if we are running a small business and we are rushing to keep the business moving , some might reinvest everything back into the business, but in my own opinion, investing 70% of the gain is ok

Whether to reinvest or not depends totally on the the status of the business. If the business needs capital to grow, you will need lots of funds to run it, you can reinvest the profits.

It is very advisable to re invest your profit as a startup because your business is still in the growth stage. Growing Businesses needs all the money it can get to fund the day to day activities of the business and to ensure proper penetration in the market . Re investing your profit in your own business is just like giving food or energy to your own body. You will only gain from it.
It is good to have faith in your business, but wouldn't it be rather safer that some profit are kept not reinvested totally while another part can be put back into the business, so the business owner can have a reserve they could fall back on in times of losses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds