Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it wise to Re-invest all your profit as startup?

You may re-invest all of your profits if you have recently started the business. However, you must also apply the correct startegy and plans, not just invest money. It all depends on how you invest and how much you invest.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some people it is wise but for me it isn't and my reason for saying that is that if you reinvest and later you lost all your money in the investment you will be full of regrets you will be thinking that if you had know you wouldn't that spend all your profits in the investment and to be sincere at least when you do a business and you made profit you have to enjoy it even if not much, so to me it's not advisable to spend all your profit just to invest

Well depending on the type of business but naturally I don't think it is really necessary for you to invest all your profit in the same business. you still have to save some money for emergency purpose or other things that may be require in the business.

For me it’s a Yes. What about you?

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

I think so ,you need to reinvest the profits you get in other to double your profits ,but at the cost of doing that you have to be very careful,because you might lost all that you have invested. so you have to be careful

This will depend on so many things ,if your business needs more money and you don't even have a way of getting it then you can reinvest the profits you have in the business into the business. In this case there is nothing wrong with it.

It's a thing of luck, because the business might fail and it might somehow be successful, like me I invested all my capital in my business and it successful

Well, it depends
depending on how much the profit is I can either reinvest all or reinvest some.I will still love to have some savings so I would reinvest some and gain from it.

Reinvesting profits and in this case,all the profits into the business can spell doom for the business owner,I always suggest a savings plan for the business

I think that should even be the way it works when you are just starting out a business. Until the business has stabilized enough to carry its expenses and pay off all its expenditures, it is better to pump the profits back into it.
That is very instructive about the issue of investment and sustained growth.Gratification should be delayed and the profit should be reinvested back into the business to be able to stabilise the business.

One thing about new businesses is tgatvit needs plough back profit, which is taking profit after sales and putting it back in the business, the business owner should plan and decide if he wants to invest all the profit or some percentage of it.

If you have no pressing financial issues at hand and the business you're running is quite lucrative then I see no reason why you shouldn't reinvest your money back into the business. It will be for your business development

As for me, I wouldn't invest all my profits in the business, I would prefer to save a small part of the profit and invest the rest into the business,I always prefer to have some residual cash in hand in case of emergencies, my major reason for such decision

Yes and no. Yes, if my business is booming and I get quick returns and no, if my business is not yielding much divedends as expected.

Please don't re-invest all your profits as a start up because anything unexpected might happen. My candid advice.

I don't think there is anything bad in re investing all the profit in a business as a start up person. However, if you have other business idea I think you can use your profit to diversify on other business opportunity
Exactly, if you don't have anything using the money to do rather for it just lying there doing nothing its very wise to reinvest and stand a chance to make more

Yes it is wise to reinvest all the profit made especially if you had gotten some loan to start up the business.
Reinvesting all the first profit would guarantee a better return and you can settle the loan

Reaching investing your whole profit is not bad idea, in fact it is a good idea. At that point you are sure that you have gotten back your real money already, all you are re investing now is your profit.

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

Yes.
Especially if the business just got started.
It is better doing that than to go sourcing for loans.

It is the normal thing to do as a new or old business owner to reinvest the profits to grow the business. It makes the business to expand and grow especially when the business is very profitable.

Business especially new businesses require a lot of capital and supervising which is why I see ploughing back profit into the business as a wise decision to provide more cash inflow for the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds