Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it wise to Re-invest all your profit as startup?

It depends on the demands at that time as a starter, you'll surely have no option than to reinvest all your earnings knowing what is lying ahead.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me it’s a Yes. What about you?

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

Personally, having knowledge on how my business is at the time of 'start-up' will enable me decide if to reinvest all my profits.
If there is need to expand, am sure going to reinvest.

To me it not advisable to re invest all your profits into your business...like The saying goes don't put your eggs in one basket

There is no harm to re invest your profit in the business because it depends on the people interest and choice that what they decide to do with the profit they gain whatever they choose to start business or investment again as I hear that people get profit and they started a new business from the coming prophet but I am not hundred and one person show that is a truth or lie but most of the Businessman who are experience in this field they always follow this pattern.
We are of the same view. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. But one must be wise in planning out how to do this

Its
For me it’s a Yes. What about you?

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

It's not advisable to reinvest all capital cos investment is risk and anything can happen so that's why is not advice able it is rather fixing the profit in a fixed account

As far as you have already gotten your capital. Like you said it's wise to re-invest your profit if the business is at its peak. It will boost your business and make you to always be in stock; always ready to take your customer orders
Plough back profit doesn't necessarily mean pump back all profit in the sense that you put all your profit back, it's advisable to put more profit back info the business and save a little for yourself to serve as a motivation that the business is working

Since this startup is just a new startup, it is a wise thing to go ahead to actually reinvest your profits into the business again. This is what will make the business get to grow even faster

Yeah, I think it's a wise decision. Businesses in their infant stage do normally need to be worked on and improved so it's no bad idea to reinvest your profits back into the business.

I think re-investing your profits in the same line of business is a nice idea. However, it might be better to choose a different start-up completely to invest in order to have multiple sources of income.

No I don't see that as the best option to reinvest your profit in a business, but the business owner should keep certain amount of his profit when he experience business failure he can still use that to continue.

That's what I normally do I reinvest all my profits on that same business despite the fact it might he risky sometimes but I still reinvest.

Well investment is all about taking a risk and it depends on what the individual wants,if he or she chooses to invest it all its fine and if he or she chooses to invest half of it is fine too

Investing all the profit that you have made might be a brave move but it is something that I will not advise you to do. This is because every business comes with a risk and you might end up losing it all.

Depends on your business potential. If your business is already making a lot of profits and if you want to use your profits to invest in your business so that you can introduce new products, it can be wise decision.

Depends on your business potential. If your business is already making a lot of profits and if you want to use your profits to invest in your business so that you can introduce new products, it can be wise decision.
To me I don't see the need until the business is well established just as you said , remember it is the profit that I will use in paying of employees and doing business maintenance.

I'll not advise to reinvest completely all your profits, to have an assurance that you're being successful and also have an emergency fund, it's wise you keep some parts of the profits ( 40% is good to keep in my opinion), so you don't have nothing to fall back on or anything to take care of yourself with.

You will have to understand this, money you use to pay salary and other expenses will be funded by your running capital. Profits is something that you get after deducting all expenses,

Reinvesting all what you have gained so far into a business or an investment is a bad thing simply because there's a fifty fifty chance that the business might floop in the end.

Personally, having knowledge on how my business is at the time of 'start-up' will enable me decide if to reinvest all my profits.
If there is need to expand, am sure going to reinvest.
I agree with you.
There are times one would need to re-invest all profits to enable the sustenance of the business.
If the business is stable, there may be no need to re-invest all profits.

Many times you may not have any other option but to invest money. It might not be wise to take risk all the times and you must consider the risk factor if the amount is huge.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds