Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to get traffic from YouTube Comments?

Advertisement Placeholder
Maybe will succes , i think you should put your email to avoid the ban then when people will send you and your advertesing will auto resend to them

Yeah it is indeed possible to get traffic through the comments section but caution still has to be taken to as not spam, also there are ways one could also generate more traffic on YouTube aside this

Is it at all possible to draw in traffic from the YouTube comment sections? I wouldn't mind finding ways of advertising on some channels comment sections. I know this is probably not allowed on YouTube, but I figure I could maybe work with the YouTubers to promote. Do you think any YouTubers would do that?
I do not know how it works, but I feel it's better you talk to the YouTubers and let the person come up with ways he or she can help draw traffic to your side.

Yes it is probably possible to you to get traffic from you YouTube by following people's comments but they just have to be very careful with it because it may be reported for spam.

There are laws about serious social media for the business should not capture a blank part. Youtube is a great channel, do you think we can make more contents than facebook?

If you drop links on the comments in the random video, this will be considered spam and your comment with link will be instantly deleted, if you are doing too much, you might even be reported.

Yeah, it is very possible to get traffic via YouTube comments. But you have to ensure you do so with moderation, because it's against youtube's terms and regulations. And also consider the person you will be spamming his or her comment section.

When you share links on the comment section on someone's video, or even blog, it is called spamming. Spamming will never get you traffic, it will only get your links removed.

I don't know anything about YouTube backlinks I just came to read comments and learn a thing or two from the experts in the thread

I don't know how YouTube works. But I don't think they will consider you pasting your links to comments. It will be like Facebook that doesn't allow such a thing to happen. Probably you can promote the links in other places like Telegram and Twitter.

That's what is called spamming. The YouTuber will block you if you do such. It's allowed if it's your channel but promoting links on someone elses channel isn't allowed. You may be banned. You can drive traffic on so many media including quora. Quora is a very good medium to promote affiliate links.

All of you have actually to perform is actually discover prominent video clips in your specific particular niche market as well as leave behind favorable, appropriate remarks, attract audiences to click your username which consequently will certainly top all of them for your YouTube network which consequently will certainly guide all of them for your site.

It helps to improve backline, which is ideal in search results. Making your videos to be searched via search engines with one tap, and also being listed on top when it has lots of traffic.

Mostly only quality and catchy phrases or title bring comment on a YouTube channel. So, if you want to get traffic from YouTube channel then your title should be intriguing and mind-blowing.

It is possible to make traffic from comments youtube. This is possible when people watching videos and comments. Many people posted videos and monitor them to get more income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds