Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible to get traffic from YouTube Comments?

I don't really know because that is not very common because people do not comment on YouTube on like other social medias like Facebook Instagram Twitter and others.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some people are applying this strategy to drive traffic to their website but I don't that the effectiveness of this is much. Many site owners post their link after making some comments on YouTube with hope of people clicking on them.

Yes you can get but it is not worth to do as people often reports your comments and Google (YouTube) can easily remove your links and may banned you to make further comments so be careful.

I remembered when I started affiliate marketing with clickbank, I was trying to promote two products,a gaming software and a shaving brush, I tried many social sites but the turn up was quite low,I had to go to the YouTube channel that promote games and share my content.

Yes it is possible to draw some level of traffic form YouTube comments sessions. The thing here is that you need to be very creative and active in your contributions in that channel to get the natural attention your comments and contributions will bring for you and your link in that channel

I believe that it is possible to gain traffic from Youtube comments if you make great comments and post your link there. However, please avoid spamming on Youtube as Youtube does not like it and your account might get banned and it might be a really bad news for you if you want to market your website.

I don't really know to get traffic YouTube by comments, I really want to know on how to get on traffic YouTube by comments, so I really want to get information.

Is it at all possible to draw in traffic from the YouTube comment sections? I wouldn't mind finding ways of advertising on some channels comment sections. I know this is probably not allowed on YouTube, but I figure I could maybe work with the YouTubers to promote. Do you think any YouTubers would do that?
If there are any comments or reactions to your YouTube contents, they are the actual traffic you are looking for already for your YouTube channel and it's golden from my experience.

Okay that is interesting but really every person who is active on YouTube has some information about them and once you join an active channel and you your self become a very influencial follower and comentor then you could attract alot of people to begin to follow you aswel ...........
Traffic from such medium is another always effective. The way many bloggers has abused the YouTube comment section by posting all sort of irrelevant links has made people lose interest in taking whatever coming from such medium as unimportant. Someone like can rarely clink any link posted there.

When YouTube channel owners ask for comments be made after watching their videos. They meant something tangible for that. It helps give their channel a new look, that its a traffic generating one that talks about what benefits the public.

Is it at all possible to draw in traffic from the YouTube comment sections? I wouldn't mind finding ways of advertising on some channels comment sections. I know this is probably not allowed on YouTube, but I figure I could maybe work with the YouTubers to promote. Do you think any YouTubers would do that?
Nah...I don't think so if you don't want to be ban out of YouTube its better you stay out of it totally, because it could result to a permanent ban.

I mean it's okay. But nobody is gonna go to your channel and watch your videos. So I think you should market your youtube channel with your facebook account.

Yes it is quite possible to do that, and it would be alot easier if you had an agreement with the channel. But be careful, as doing this too much might attract you bring marked as spam

I mean it's okay. But nobody is gonna go to your channel and watch your videos. So I think you should market your youtube channel with your facebook account.

Exactly, it's far more better that you get to work on your own YouTube channel by yourself and make sure you do the right thing to grow your YouTube channel and get the right traffic.

On a general , one of the ways of promoting your page or your channel is by interacting with people of similar niche and YouTube comment provides such opportunity.

On a general , one of the ways of promoting your page or your channel is by interacting with people of similar niche and YouTube comment provides such opportunity.

exactly when you have a YouTube channel and you're not engaging people to interact on your YouTube channel to make comments and like your posts and subscribe to your channel then you're definitely going to have difficulties in generating traffic.

It is highly possible for you to get website traffic from YouTube comment section especially when there are a lot of comments on the video and channel.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds