Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO EXPERIENCE CHANGE IN CHARACTER AS A BUSINESS OWNER?

maventiger

Mythical member
Credits
Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, most businesses people do. Infact this change has to come first before you could achieve a remarkable progress in business. You should have a winners mentality, be more articulate and compose. Build your communication skills and be approachable. All these are important characters needed in running a successful business.

Change is inevitable in anything we do in life and busines is no exception. As a business owner you assumed the position of power and sometimes some characters will set in and you’ll have no power to control yourself. These characters sets in frequently for me and I try my possible best to control myself.

Positive attitude, a balanced outburst and confidence have been revealed as the most attractive traits in both sexes. Psychologists say that these three personality traits not only attract someone to the opposite sex but also prove that they can go with anyone.

Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Change in character is what happens to every human being and no matter who you are, it is possible that your character changes towards someone or someone's character changes towards you as well. it is the normal law of nature irrespective of who you are. We should only try to know how to manage change in charActer.

Being in a position of leadership has a way if changing people either for better or worse. To be the leader you need so many qualities, these qualities may later end up being part and parcel if your life as you go on.

It is absolutely very possible to experience that kind of change in character especially if you are very committed to your business. You would unconsciously develop soft skills like personal effectiveness, time management, improved negotiation skills, effective communication and improved conflict management and resolution skills. All these skills are what you develop during the stage of managing a business.

Personality traits are relatively stable over time, they can and often do gradually change across the life span. ... Sudden, dramatic changes in personality are rare. Due to their effects on behavior and continuity over time, personality traits help shape the course of people's lives

Although some business owners doesn't really know much about managing a business and that's why their characters and personality shows when they interact with their employees.

As for me I will say change is normal and it's born to happen in the mind of business owners but as a good leader or leaders it shouldn't be possible to experience change in a character of a business owner but money control some while some doesn't allow money to control them and that's the sign of a good leadership

If you've been in business long enough you will come to realize that you don't use the same approach to all your customers, personality differs and it has its impact in business. So yes, there will a change in character.

As they say in life change is the only constant thing, you will change at some point, you might have maybe some workers will not do the work that is expected of them which will cause you to take certain actions, or difficult customers that are hard to please. I must say it is not easy.

Your general and overall attitude can change based on the type of business you do which is something we must always try to avoid at all times. We should always take time to reduce the stress that is associated with work and take things easy.

Being a business owner can make you to develop some new habit which are pertaining to the success of your business. If you're someone who is lavish before, when you start a business you are going to place value on every penny you and I will do and you will not want to let go of them easily. You are forced to develop investments mindset rather than spending mindsets with business.

Yes it's very possible because in managing a business you learn to have so many qualities, you have to be patient and have good communication skills
Managing a business while change someone who's rude with a period of time because a rude person losses a lot of customers

It is highly possible to experience change in character as a business manager in fact, all humans are evolving species so we do change our characters and behaviours as time goes on. This is something that we may not notice it is someone else that will definitely notice our change of character not we ourself so it is very easy for everyone to change in character.

Some small businesses fail and some struggle while others are very successful. There are many reasons for this, of course, but one of the most important is the character and approach of the owner. Here are 14 common characteristics of successful small business owners.
[automerge]1613305099[/automerge]
Some small businesses fail and some struggle while others are very successful. There are many reasons for this, of course, but one of the most important is the character and approach of the owner. Here are 14 common characteristics of successful small business owners.

Yes there are some times that changes occur in Business this can be as a result of government policies and this can even make the business collapse if the person don't know how to diversify and mingle with government officials

The owner of any business should be flexible enough to make decisions that will benefit the company. Of course some people change the character on the have the responsibility of running a business. If a business owner uses and extravagant lifestyle to run a business that business will not succeed.

You are very right about your position on character change due to the fact that one owns a business and is expected of that person to show some leadership characters. This leadership skills acquisition gradually transform the person to a very humble person. This has happened to me before.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds