Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it necessary to gain skills first before you start making money online?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are huge relevance in acquiring skills before you start to make money online because that is how you can make reasonable amount of income online. It is better to gain relevant skills first before you start to think of making money on the internet.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I think it depends on the kind of platforms you wanted to start making money from.
There are some platform that don't require much skills but your ability to read and write is very important.

In platform which deals with trading, skills and knowledge are required.

I think that if you want to improve day by day and that your earnings grow exponentially you must continue accumulating skills or on the other hand continue to improve the ones you already have, knowledge is never too much and today on the internet we have many facilities to access it.

let take simple example, we want to cook but don't know the recipe, we will face so many confused and maybe just reckless entering sauce, salt etc without gauge, and after cooking finish, the taste is not delicious.

Whether you want to make money online or offline, you need to have skills and knowledge. If you do not have skills how do you suppose to work on any jobs. How would you do the tasks assigned to you?

Skills are very important before making money online because even with easy tasks websites such as PTC websites you need computer and English skills.

If you don't count on huge sums on the Internet, then you don't have to learn any skills, if earning on the Internet is a hobby for you and nothing more, then you can make money without special skills

While some techniques would just need rudimentary knowledge or training, others might need extensive training and experience. You can choose the path that is ideal for you by doing research and learning about the various options available, as well as any skills you might need to develop.

Of course it is important for you to have a skill because it is this skill that you will monetize. It is very easy to develop a skill you can just go online and start learning.
That's the fact, I think this is applicable in all ramifications, in as much as you want to make huge amount of money. It's expected of you to work hard and consistently, learn all the necessary skills first.

Though these days there are lots of ways you can make money from the internet without actually having any skills, but if you actually want to make real money, you can only achieve this by having a particular skill set.

Though these days there are lots of ways you can make money from the internet without actually having any skills, but if you actually want to make real money, you can only achieve this by having a particular skill set.
It really Surprise me the more anytime I see people who want to make considerable amount of money online without having the necessary knowledge and skill, I consider that as waste of time.

You can't expect to earn money without some sort of skill set, especially online. One example would be blogging. You need grammar skills and writing skills, enough to not only rank high on Google but also keep readers engaged. You also need to know how to increase traffic, manage bounce rates, and focus on SEO in general.

It is not a necessity to gain skill first before you make money online there are other methods you can leverage on to make money from the online space like dropshipping

It is not necessary to gain skills first before making money online. But I believe if you have gained skills then you would make more money than if you don't have any skill.
Some online business does not require you having any skill.

Skill acquisition is extremely important for anyone who wants to make money online . There is need to gain a relevant experience on top notch ability is so that you can make money decently online.

Any online money making task you want to venture into, you must take time to learn how it is done. Ask people, study how others do it before you set out.

Any online money making task you want to venture into, you must take time to learn how it is done. Ask people, study how others do it before you set out.
Yes I agree with you even the paid to post forum which we are working with I think we need to learn how ro write good content for the safety of our account and If you want to extend your earning potential you need to have a skill

If you have money, you don't require much skills but yes understanding the digital marketplace is necessary otherwise you can get loss in your investment, so as whole understanding of digital market necessary even you have money to invest in online platforms.

It's advisable to have a skill first before venturing into making money online. It's possible to make money online without having a skill. But to make substantial income from online, a skill is needed. You don't have to spent a lot before you learn a good skill.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds