Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it good to rely on a single source of income?

Yeah, that is true of you. Is not advisiable to input your income in what you are not sure of.
Yes of course that's very true , there are many scammers arround that are waiting for us to trust them then they'll deceive us and they will take our money .

Advertisement Placeholder
I still think that it is very hard to handle many jobs , I think it is better to rely on one source and for other sources you can invest your money in many projects online and offline .

Well, you are absolutely correct with how hard it's going to be in order for you to handle more than one job but it's very possible when your job is on hourly basis.

Well, you are absolutely correct with how hard it's going to be in order for you to handle more than one job but it's very possible when your job is on hourly basis.
Yes there are some jobs don't require a lot of effort and can be done in a short time that's why it is advisable when seeking for a job to ask for time too not only money .

Yes there are some jobs don't require a lot of effort and can be done in a short time that's why it is advisable when seeking for a job to ask for time too not only money .

Seriously, there are so many jobs that can be done online but the problem is that most people lack the ability and skill to achieve high work output with good accuracy.

No I don't think so
Because you can't rely on one scource of income you need to get as many scource as you can get for better life

When it cones to earning a living we shouldn't rely only on one source to make a living. We need diverse options, if possible have online and offline business to have double options of income steady flow.

It is advisable to make use of our money not only spend it all or save it all , so best way to deal with our money is to invest it in projects that will generate us more profits .
Yes,it's good to invest your money into real and insured projects. Many people prefer offline investment to online ones because of the lesser risk involved in it.

Depending on a single source of income could be very risky , because most times when you have bills to settle and others you really need to have multiple means of generating money to cover up them

Relying on a single source of income has dealt badly with a lot of people and it is not recommended. It is better to have other sources.

Not in this present economy. Even a bachelor cannot rely on a single income not to talk less when you are married. I pray God help us.

Yes Bizdustry offer us good opportunity to earn 1$ a day , I am active on forum coin too and Trendri and some stratégie games and some paid to upload sites .
Strategy games like? Do you earn there for free or with risking some money? I like to increase my daily earning from $1 to at least like $2 if I get to know sites other than PTP forums.

Seriously, there are so many jobs that can be done online but the problem is that most people lack the ability and skill to achieve high work output with good accuracy.
Yes that's true working online require ability and skill , as we see there is no many skilled people when it comes to online jobs .

It might not be the best but it really depends on variety reasons.For example if your single source of income can earn you big amount of money then you do not have to waste your time with others

It's not really good for you as a person to really on a single source, but hitting on the issue of being a government worker, it doesn't pay when you rely only on the government at all times, but if you a business owner I advice you focus on your business to achieve greatness.

Depending on one source of income is not good and put you at the risk if there’s any issue on your source of income. Moreover one source of income can’t cover your expenses, you need to have a business or anything that’ll generate passive income.
It is not a wise decision to rely on a single source of income but one has to be wise enough to know that diversification of business is very important.

Yes that's true working online require ability and skill , as we see there is no many skilled people when it comes to online jobs .

Seriously, there so many online workers right now then they used to be five years ago because people have now come to understand the importance of working online.

Seriously, there so many online workers right now then they used to be five years ago because people have now come to understand the importance of working online.
By experience we are more likely to acquire more skills so we can get a good income online , but I think we should do more effort to make that fast .

It is good and advisable to have multiple streams of income in case the regular one fails. Some income cannot even cover your monthly basic needs without adding more sources of income to augment it.

It is very bad to rely on one single source of income most especially in a country where the government are doing nothing to help the lives of the people they are governing. Having like up to 3 sources of income is very important

No It is not good to rely on a single source of income alone in this life. You should always learn to diversify your earnings to increase your chances for making more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds