Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it good to rely on a single source of income?

As a man we are expected to have diverse business option or income source. Having only one stream.of income puts oyr future financial inflow in geopsrdy when the one option cease to come by.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not a good idea, because of how things are going now, you may start with one business, but on a long run it's advice to have more than one, so that there will be backup or plan B if the first source is having challenge of continuity, and also it will help to gather more profits.

No sensible human being would ever be comfortable with just earning money from one source because what happens when that one source of income closes unexpectedly?
I still stucking with my point of view that the second source of income should be an investment nor a job cause with job you should make extra effort and that will be stressfull .

Thanks for agreeing with me mate , yes many sites just occupy our time without rewarding us for time spent on them so least thing we should do is leaving them in near opportunity .
Yeah the thing is we should keep on hunting for new and high paying sites , which we can earn from for free. The low grade sites should be avoided as much as possible.

Depending on one source of income is not good and put you at the risk if there’s any issue on your source of income. Moreover one source of income can’t cover your expenses, you need to have a business or anything that’ll generate passive income.
Yes most times it is good to rely on it one source of income but it can be dangerous so that is why I won't need to diversify in terms of business.

Yeah the thing is we should keep on hunting for new and high paying sites , which we can earn from for free. The low grade sites should be avoided as much as possible.
I start doing this my friend , I am only active in good sites as Bizdustry that's why my earnings raise to be 2$ a day , and my target now is getting 3$ each day .

I still think that it is very hard to handle many jobs , I think it is better to rely on one source and for other sources you can invest your money in many projects online and offline .

Whenever you have a stream of income it is recommended that you look for another way in which you can start making money and not to rely only on one.

I start doing this my friend , I am only active in good sites as Bizdustry that's why my earnings raise to be 2$ a day , and my target now is getting 3$ each day .
Yeah Bizdustry alone can earn you $1 per day , which are the other sites are you active in? I am also active in forumcoin and BMF. And also Cointiply.

Having a single source of income is like putting all your eggs in one basket. When your single source of income fails, you will likely struggle to survive to take care of yourself.

I mean a country that has a lot of Crypto traders, china only has major crypto activities like mining going on there, not that they are the center of Crypto Currencies.
Well I didn't know that the United States has the highest number of crypto traders, I believe it was also China and India because according to reseach they are the highest users of cryptocurrency.

Should anything happen to that single source of income of yours, you should know that you will have to start from scratch in another business or the same business

Yeah Bizdustry alone can earn you $1 per day , which are the other sites are you active in? I am also active in forumcoin and BMF. And also Cointiply.
Yes Bizdustry offer us good opportunity to earn 1$ a day , I am active on forum coin too and Trendri and some stratégie games and some paid to upload sites .

The worst thing that can happen to someone is to depend on only one source especially when he has nothing to fall on when it goes South. That's why it's good to have investments that'll generate income for you.

The worst thing that can happen to someone is to depend on only one source especially when he has nothing to fall on when it goes South. That's why it's good to have investments that'll generate income for you.
It is advisable to make use of our money not only spend it all or save it all , so best way to deal with our money is to invest it in projects that will generate us more profits .

No one knows tomorrow and you don't know how your current business is going to turn out so you should always diversify your sources of income in case of something like this.

Yes of course before investing our money we should study it well , we shouldn't risk invest our money in wrong sites but we should verify that the site is trustworthy .
Yeah, that is true of you. Is not advisiable to input your income in what you are not sure of.

No matter how sure you are about a business opportunity you should never put all your eggs in one basket because it can go south so you should always diversify your sources of income.

It is not a good thing for one to rely on a single source of Income at all. Even if this source of income seem to be very lucrative, you should have something by the side too

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds