Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it ever too late to start a business?

Credits
When you bring the idea that some people really need to go into the business line they come up with such excuses such as they are too old to start one. Do you really think one is too old to begin a business? There is a story of a popular restaurant named KFC that was founded by colonel sanders, He was 65 years old when he founded the business and it is doing pretty well now. So that story should be enough motivation that it is never too late to start. Just begin.

Advertisement Placeholder
When you bring the idea that some people really need to go into the business line they come up with such excuses such as they are too old to start one. Do you really think one is too old to begin a business? There is a story of a popular restaurant named KFC that was founded by colonel sanders, He was 65 years old when he founded the business and it is doing pretty well now. So that story should be enough motivation that it is never too late to start. Just begin.
A lot of people always cut short their dreams because they feel it is too late to start up a business and it is not so. You may decide to start a new thing at any point of time in your life.

There are points when it is genuinely too late to start a business. When a business has been saturated, going to start that business at that point is late. It depends on the kind of business though.

It is never late to start something because most successful people became successful whenever they got old, so never think that it is too late.

That is such a motivational story you have shared there. It is indeed never too late to start a business. You can end up building such a big business like KFC. That old man has left a great legacy in this world and given wealth to his generation.

I don't believe age is a major factor in starting any business. It could be a factor though as some businesses are physically demanding. But beyond that, a person can start a business at anytime and make it big in that business.

It is never too late to start a business. You can start your business at any time and you can still become a successful business man or a woman. KFC was started by a man in his 60s.

I do not think there is anything like too late when starting a business. A lot of people started their business at a very old age. McDonald's was founded by someone who is middle aged.

Well I think it depends on you as an individual and the level of your income compared to previous years.

There are some people that it might be too late for them because they haven't planned for such in time.

It is only seasonal businesses that it may be late to get started. There are some businesses that tends to sell a lot during December period because of the festivities but in January is such a business may not make a lot of profit again.

Well I think it depends.

I believe starting a business can really be too late for some people and not too late for others depending on how you have planned your life to accomplish a goal.

The best time to do is yesterday and the better time to do it is today. It's never too late to start a business. Anybody regardless of age can start business at any time. Some people started young while some people started old. Whether young or old, it's the same once a goal is accomplished.

A lot of people always cut short their dreams because they feel it is too late to start up a business and it is not so. You may decide to start a new thing at any point of time in your life.
There is no time that is right or wrong when it comes to fulfilling ones dreams in life. So it is never too late to start at all, as long as one is still very much alive.

Never say never , in my own point of view , its never too late to start a business of your own once you are ready to start and have the neccesary amount of money to fund the business.

That is such a motivational story you have shared there. It is indeed never too late to start a business. You can end up building such a big business like KFC. That old man has left a great legacy in this world and given wealth to his generation.
Yes, I also thought of KFC. At the age of 62, when people generally start dreaming about their retirement, Colonel Harland Sanders founded KFC. And the success he had with this business is undeniable. People are still enjoying his KFC chicken recipe worldwide.

when it comes to business,there is know late hour on it ,it all depends when a person is ready to go into it ,a person may be working in order to save money to establish his own business ,some may decide to be working and also be doing business two, no time is late.

There is no time that is right or wrong when it comes to fulfilling ones dreams in life. So it is never too late to start at all, as long as one is still very much alive.
This is correct
I think the only time that is too late for you to start your business is when you have spent so much money from the money that you have set for your business. That is it.

This is correct
I think the only time that is too late for you to start your business is when you have spent so much money from the money that you have set for your business. That is it.
Even at that, it is still not too late. If the capital kept has been depleted, you would just have to work on raising money again for the business. It is never too late to start a business but it is better to start early.

Never say never , its never too to start a business , if you have enough money and you know the right business to do at that particular moment , then you should give it a trial .

Well I think it's never too late to start a business but I think to some extent, it depends on individuals personality and the financial conditions too.

There are people who will be too late for them to start most especially at an older age.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds