Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it easier to run business as a single than a married person?

Nsikan

Reputable member
Credits
As a single person, you can afford to pour all your earnings into the business. But you can't try that as a married person because your family would suffer for that. I think it is easier to run business as a single person than as a married person. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends upon our mentality and we need to see what works best for us and there are cases where the singles were successful and on other times its the married ones

To my understanding, running a business as a single person is always preferable than running a business as a married person.

As a single person, you can afford to pour all your earnings into the business. But you can't try that as a married person because your family would suffer for that. I think it is easier to run business as a single person than as a married person. What do you think?
I think it is easier to run a business when you are single because you may not have other things to think about like your family

A single person does not have family obligations, therefore, even if the business collapse there is no one except you to suffer. This is not the case of married person.

I agree it's of good advantage to run a business single. I'm single and have a business and have peace of mind and heart. There's no husband to bark at me and no in laws to ask money every time they like just to test you It's good to be single but with money.

A single person does not have family obligations, therefore, even if the business collapse there is no one except you to suffer. This is not the case of married person.
I think it is still safer for just one person to suffer his business alone. Hahaha

It depends upon our mentality and we need to see what works best for us and there are cases where the singles were successful and on other times its the married ones

A man with a family has responsibility and I think that they may be under pressure in order to take care of their family. They may need to run businesses more efficiently.

A man with a family has responsibility and I think that they may be under pressure in order to take care of their family. They may need to run businesses more efficiently.
This is true and that is why a man with a family should spend money wisely. It is very important

It depends from person to person and some even start working well after marriage as their partner is so good and likes to help whereas the opposite happens in some cases

When a business fails for a single person, it is easier because the entrepreneur alone bears the burden. He can easily rally round and get back to his feet. That cannot be said of a married person.

It depends from person to person and some even start working well after marriage as their partner is so good and likes to help whereas the opposite happens in some cases
It truly depends on the person and how the person can handle cases when he or she is married or not

Marriage has a way of putting pressure on you. You can't do much when you are married. It is always better to start a business and establish it while single.

Marriage has a way of putting pressure on you. You can't do much when you are married. It is always better to start a business and establish it while single.
You are right.
That is why a lot of people find it difficult to do things when they are married.

When you are single, you are free to explore even in your financial life because it has no much risks.
You are not accountable to anybody when you are single so you will have enough time to do anything that you like

You are not accountable to anybody when you are single so you will have enough time to do anything that you like
You have enough leverage to take business risks without being scared of how the failure of it would affect your family..

It truly depends on the person and how the person can handle cases when he or she is married or not
If our partner is of helpful nature then we can expect better results so in many cases the persons who are married does well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds