Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it difficult for you to start expanding your business abroad?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
It is quite easy to start a business in my country, and since I am a citizen of this country, I basically understand all the rules of all the people I work with and the global mood in the market, so I never even thought about opening my business abroad. And how does it apply to you?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is quite easy to start a business in my country, and since I am a citizen of this country, I basically understand all the rules of all the people I work with and the global mood in the market, so I never even thought about opening my business abroad. And how does it apply to you?

Expanding and growing your business is something many people would like to do. However, the fact of the matter remains that it is not that easy thing at all. You have to make sure that you are investing the right amount of money,as money could play a major role.

It is definitely difficult for me to expand my business of poultry and fish farming abroad as of this moment because I don't have the financial capacity of doing that. I'm not sure if it is possible for me to get customers that are going to be interested in patronizing my business from abroad.

This is the reason why I have to limit my business to where I know it is reachable for me to deliver my products easily to my customers. International shipping is something that I cannot be able to do in my business right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds