Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

It is very bad to trust your colleagues in doing business together, because if care not taking that your soo call colleagues would dealt with you in an unfavourable ways and that things can lead or bring down the business. before you know all your capitals would vanish

Advertisement Placeholder
If your colleague have given you a reason in the past to trust him or her, I Believe you should at least give a benefit of doubt when doing business. No one can fully be trusted when doing business, so keep your guard up.

First of all, you are not meant to go into business with someone you do not trust. And while trust, always have it in your mind that humans can change when place in a tight corner this will help you not to trust too much. I sorry about your friend.

In reality two head is better than one,in business trust is priority,if we can't trust each other we can't align together.and it's saver to work alone than involve second party if you have trust issues.business burden might be much but you are business secured.
@Victor001 I'm of the opinion that a business that is secured should not be fall due to issues of trust. Trusting a partner in business has it advantages and disadvantages. The adverse effect of trusting too much in business out weigh the benefit.

Its good to be close to a colleague but trysting a colleague determines a lot you can just trust a colleague with little things to know if he or she is capable of handling bigger things. I once trusted a colleague blindly with my money but she ended up disappointing me.

To be honest with you, it is not. Nowadays, people are not to be trusted when doing business because they could ruin your business for you. In business, there is no friend or colleague, or family. So, trust no body.

Within an organization, when people trust each other, their energy is invested in minimizing damage and getting on with it. The involved parties take responsibility without prompting and lead the conversation to see how the problem will be avoided in the future.

it is bot bad to trust your colleagues when doing business together because it is the trust you all develop with each other that will make attaining success faster and easier.you need to gain their trust and they need to gain yours too

For you to trust someone it requires long relationship and understanding, it is not about colleagues because some Colleagues are not trusted and they can easily betray you because they know your weakness.

This world is just corrupt, money rules. People do malicious things for the money. They betray, slay their fellows for money. Not knowing that good name is better off than money, they'll go and money still lives. But the good ones, are remembered based on their good deeds.

Trusting a call what friend is very bad in bussines activities you can be friends out the business when into a bussines you have to work hard no trust, because you can tell what will happen to you, trusting a bussines partners can harm your business so no partner in bussines.

When term's come to business, I can believe in colleague but I can not trust anyone. I once have experience of betraying by my colleague but i didn't feel bad much about it then, because I had bear it in mind before that he may fuck up at anytime. So, when it happened it didn't not strange to me.
I have and will never trust anyone ,because i know what humans are capable of doing, it's best for me to build my business and stay on my given lane
[automerge]1618482722[/automerge]
When term's come to business, I can believe in colleague but I can not trust anyone. I once have experience of betraying by my colleague but i didn't feel bad much about it then, because I had bear it in mind before that he may fuck up at anytime. So, when it happened it didn't not strange to me.
I have and will never trust anyone ,because i know what humans are capable of doing, it's best for me to build my business and stay on my given lane

Why will you start business with someone you do not trust in the first place? Trust to me is very essential when am dealing with people especially when it's a business partnership. I can't go into business with you if I don't trust you.

You are absolutely right You should not object to anyone in connection with the business of If you want to succeed in business, then you have to see every lane of your business on your own.Yes, if you have an equal share with the open one, then it can be confirmed by going into your business.

I don't see anything wrong with trusting someone you are working with , infact it is one of the best quality if you want to work together as a team.
[automerge]1618486911[/automerge]
I don't see anything wrong with trusting someone you are working with , infact it is one of the best quality if you want to work together as a team.

I believe when it comes to trust, there's an extent in which it should be extended to. In the business world trust should be placed in an aspect not in all aspect this means that one should be careful when relating trust to the business. I could believe my colleague to deliver but not trust to deliver all the time. Things happens.

There are different phases of someone's life, you can't trust someone on everything the person does and most definitely not in business, fine do not trust your business partner but have respect for them.

Trust is something to which we as human beings really cannot be safe on each other without it. You should learn to trust your colleagues but at least only to a certain limit. When you no Longer find them trust worthy, then leave.

Its not bad but before trusting him or her its best you have done your maximum verification,to be sure the person you are doing the business with is not a fraud and others

Before you engage in business with another business that means you have trusted him to do business so trust is necessary for business or within business partners so as to promote the future of the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds