Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure?

Success and failure goes hand on hand in life.. every successful person has a bitter story in his past where he encountered by failure .failure is a part of business.so for a entrepreneur, it's necessary to accept failure
failure is part of the journey and whenever someone says he shouldn't be weighed down by failure but should make research on how to succeed on his business journey.

Advertisement Placeholder
Accepting failure doesn't mean that you have totally failed in your business. You accepted failure because you have learnt from it that will prevent you from repeating the same failure in the future.
Yes, accepting it, doesn't mean total failure just as you've said. One can still make resurgent, and get back in track to run successful later on.

Of course every entrepreneur must learn to accept and learn from failure because its path of the journey and when you try to skip it it will come later in the future.

Well as an entrepreneur who have make a mistake or even fail in a business , they supposed to accept it and learn from it because they will not have anyone to blame for their failure or mistake, that is just the truth.

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.
As an entrepreneur, we should know that success and failure are linked.

I have failed as an entrepreneur in the past and it wasn't easy to accept it.

if it happens, will you accept it?
If failure happens to me I will also accept them. But I will adjust myself in order the same failure is not going to happen again and again. I will try to do other ways or ideas in order to solve the problem of failure. I think it's true that failure and success is linked.

Well it is not a must for the entrepreneur to accept failure. But if he doesn't, he is going to be the greatest loser because he will keep on going back to failing again without wisdom

Failure is part of those things that one encounter in life, it is not meant to bring one down but rather to make one double the hustle, so as an entrepreneur you are eligible to encounter failure but we just have to work so as to overcome
I believe you are right. Failure is part of life that we encounter. You are God or Divine if you don't make mistake or failures. I remember there is an inventor who said he failed ten thousand times yet did not give up until it was done perfectly. He has thankful for 10,000 times of failure, at least he has the knowledge of what things that doesn't make good results.

Entrepreneurship is all about failure or success so the so called entrepreneur must be ready or awaiting failure or success in the business engaged on but better still entrepreneur should be able to works towards success in the business rather than failure so failure is welcome in any business
It is not a must for an enterpreneur to accept failure but most times one cannot really avoid failure seriously arrive but you should not allow this to be a letdown for you.

Success and failure goes hand on hand in life.. every successful person has a bitter story in his past where he encountered by failure .failure is a part of business.so for an entrepreneur, it's necessary to accept failure
I agree with you. Most successful businesses you see today have a dark story behind them. A lot of them failed severally but stood the test of time. An entrepreneur should be ready to accept failure and start all over again.

If the plan or the thing you are working on is not been carried out effectively or there is always issues attached , I think it's more better to just accept the failure and work on improving your self on a higher extent

As an entrepreneur, you must admit your failure, sit down and think over it to know the causes of failure, how to tackle the issues so that the history don't repeat itself, you have to be very hardworking as an entrepreneur and prepare against any challenges that comes your way

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.
As an entrepreneur, we should know that success and failure are linked.

I have failed as an entrepreneur in the past and it wasn't easy to accept it.

if it happens, will you accept it?
Without failure we won't appreciate success, nobody is an island of knowledge, even the best in class still makes mistakes sometimes, all that matters is to be able to get up when one fails and not to remain down.

Yes, it is a must because if you don't learn to accept failure, you will not be willing to embrace success also. It is part of the journey when it comes to entrepreneurship

Accepting failure and learning from it or not actually depends whether the entrepreneur want to succeed in his business or not. If he do actually wants to succeed in the future, then accepting his failure is a prerequisite

Accepting failure and learning from it or not actually depends whether the entrepreneur want to succeed in his business or not. If he do actually wants to succeed in the future, then accepting his failure is a prerequisite
You can accept failure and you do not necessarily need to make another start up. When I failed in my business it took me a week to accept. Later on I moved on and accepted the job offer in the bank. Business is not for me and now I have come to terms with that.

It is a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure in business, so they can move forward. Failure makes one stronger so whn you fail in business you bounce back on your feet then you plan again and try again.
Yes and No. At times when we are feeling the failure at the corner , its better to put up a good fight to defeat the failure by thinking of a good way of attacking the failure that's about to happen rather than sitting and allowing the failure to swallow you, and if the failure finally happensm then we move to plan ahead Son that the same mistake don't happen again.

To be very honest, accepting failure as the final and allowing it to weigh you down is the worst thing that could happen to an entrepreneur. You can't keep making profit, everything can't keep on going as planned

You can accept failure and you do not necessarily need to make another start up. When I failed in my business it took me a week to accept. Later on I moved on and accepted the job offer in the bank. Business is not for me and now I have come to terms with that.
Yeah, everyone comes with different gifts, talents and purpose. You don't have to involve yourself with things when you know such things naturally isn't for you, you need to discover your abilities and work in that direction

If a businessman is not achieving success at all despite trying again and again, then such a kind of business might not be his or her cupt of tea and I believe that it would be much better to switch to another kind of business that suits him or her.

Failure is part of lessons one must learn in life. You must learn from it. Don't ever be discouraged when you fail as an entrepreneur. Be of good heart. And don't quit. Don't be scared of failure.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds