Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is internet speed affecting your Business?

Internet speed is not in anywhere affecting my business even though I may said internet speed can only affect the online business stuffs but for me I only run an offline business so I have nothing to do with internet speed.

Advertisement Placeholder
There was a particular job that I applied to online but then they rejected me and the reason they gave was that my country has a very low average internet speed and I was shocked.
I think this is so because the business that you applied for is an online business and they might be right that as a result of the Sloan network in your country you may not be able to do the business very well.

I run Facebook sponsored ads at intervals and monitor the engagements, conversions from time to time and attend to customers' chats, i have never been disappointed by the internet, my huawei mate 5G smartphone coupled with my network provider make my work easy, no issues.

That is one of the challenges we do have as an African, the low speed of an internet speed affect our online business because your two minutes jobs sometimes might turn to ten minutes due to internet service that is not okay

Suppose you have a business that you do from home.

Have you ever been embarrassed by the speed of the Internet in your work, and how is its quality in your country?

Note this is the speed of the Internet; I picked it up in the morning at a university here.

View attachment 2792
Yes it really affecting my business o for example of this one that have facing Past past 6hours back no network on MTN

Internet affect a lot of businesses here in nigeria because most Internet is own or run by network provider and sometime the network might shut down for example a particular network has not been working since morning which means no Internet for about 15hrs

The internet speed is okay but it's pretty expensive. Sometimes it gets really fast especially at night and it's good for downloading at such times.l
It means the usage at night is very low for the increased speed at that time of the day but would one have to stay up all night to do important work especially those that needed done during the day? It can be quite frustrating a times.

Citizens of third world countries like mine have seen it all with internet service providers,it can be so bad I don't know how to let it out

Well I can say the internet speed is affecting my business positively because the business solemnly deals or depend the internet operation which the speed only increases the level of performance rather than declining. mine is positively affection to my business not negatively.

When you have an online business that you run with an internet connection which is always stable, there is no way you would have any kind of interference with your business.

Slow Internet can damage hurt your business. Perception is everything, and one of the most common ways consumers will judge your business is their Internet user experience.Even if you think your business’s internet connection is satisfactory, there are plenty of reasons to upgrade your internet speed. In fact, getting a faster connection just might be the key to bringing your business to a whole new level.
However, there are many ways slow internet speed can hurt your business, but it may be hurting your business more than you think.

Whether you have internet based business or offline business, you need better internet speed to work efficiently. Even for offline business, internet is imporant as they market digitally.

Suppose you have a business that you do from home.

Have you ever been embarrassed by the speed of the Internet in your work, and how is its quality in your country?

Note this is the speed of the Internet; I picked it up in the morning at a university here.

View attachment 2792
Yes, it is really affecting my online business.
Most times I cannot reach my daily targets timely because of the poor internet speed I experience.
I don't know if to blame it on my location or the service providers.

I am battling with internet browsing connection ,I have a very poor internet connection In were I live it also brings me allot of setbacks in my online jobs ,but I still try my best

Well I don't run my business online so I cansay for others but the Internet here sometime goes off and makes people complain alot about it affecting their business

Like seriously I'm here right away facing that Internet problem, something that has to do in short time or few minutes but it will take me to like an hours before it performs very well.

Of course, if your internet speed is low,It can affect your business or work.If your internet speed is high then your work will be done in very less time
What happens in Nigeria when it comes to internet networks being full of shit can't be explained well. We have about 6 different telecommunications companies here but all are absolutely trash.

Well to me I have a big problems with my network or is affecting my internet interactions, because some that I have to done within short period of time but it have to delay and take me to some minutes before it performs the action.
[automerge]1634411434[/automerge]
Yeah right away is what am facing and giving me headache Am always trying to have a very good internet interactions in other to perform my work in easy way.

Last edited:
Well to me I have a big problems with my network or is affecting my internet interactions, because some that I have to done within short period of time but it have to delay and take me to some minutes before it performs the action.
[automerge]1634411434[/automerge]
Yeah right away is what am facing and giving me headache Am always trying to have a very good internet interactions in other to perform my work in easy way.

I think it was last weekend that almost all the telecommunications network here went blank with no alternative for business to use and operate. A lot of people lost thousands and millions as a result of network downtime.

Internet speed in Nigeria is quite poor. There are areas you go to in cities and network is inexistent. Sometimes service provider may even go blank for hours.

There are times the internet speed will affect the quality of flow of activities in business of course. Especially when you talk of those involved in trading cryptocurrencies or forex market
You are right, internet speed can really have effect on most online work, and sometime the internet speed can frastrate you and make you loose hope on what you are doing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds